Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

My oh my so smooth

Logic ft. Big K.R.I.T. - Top Ten

Only @DeeT04 will listen, forever alone, brother in hip hop.
Serious-NOD-Fan.gif

Hey now. I know and love LOTS of hip hop.

Listen to good hip hop. There's lots of quality music out there that provides some much needed social commentary and preaches about self-improvement.

Like this one here that I know @DeeT04 will dig.

Not all hip hop needs to be positive or preach about being a better person.

Because other genre's of music dont have to follow that rule to be considered good music.

Not all hip hop needs to be positive or preach about being a better person.

Because other genre's of music dont have to follow that rule to be considered good music.

I'm not saying there has to be a positive message for hip hop to be good. Some things can just be entertaining, there's lots of artists who mostly do instrumentals that I love to listen to. MF Doom or Madlib for example.

I do however require it to be good music. I don't get down to music like Waka Flocka or Chief Keef.

Most here won't remember Fridays, but it was SNL knockoff that at the time (early 80's) was significantly better than SNL.
Michael Richards, Larry David, etc. first TV home.

Their selection of live music performances was flawless as was this version of Incontrollable Urge..

I'm not saying there has to be a positive message for hip hop to be good. Some things can just be entertaining, there's lots of artists who mostly do instrumentals that I love to listen to. MF Doom or Madlib for example.

I do however require it to be good music. I don't get down to music like Waka Flocka or Chief Keef.

see I listen to all that terrible rap lol i was listening to lil waynes mixtape not too long ago. But i like it for what it is.

how do people not like Gucci??

my fav out now tho is Kdot, J.cole,Krit, Joey Badass, curren$y, stalley... i could go on.

Most here won't remember Fridays, but it was SNL knockoff that at the time (early 80's) was significantly better than SNL.
Michael Richards, Larry David, etc. first TV home.

Their selection of live music performances was flawless as was this version of Incontrollable Urge..

Okay I know who DEVO is. I couldn't name 1 of their songs tho. But i've heard of DEVO.

Ive heard that song befoe but not a live performance. Lead singer was kinda weak. Good song tho. The band was on point.

I don't think Devo was ever really about the vocal - but more the method and the message.
You would know them from this..

Okay I know who DEVO is. I couldn't name 1 of their songs tho. But i've heard of DEVO.

Ive heard that song befoe but not a live performance. Lead singer was kinda weak. Good song tho. The band was on point.

Latest posts

Back