Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Watching the NC game and am impressed by Barmore, DE for Bama. I saw a mock that had us taking him so I have been paying attention. I know we want and need an edge rusher, but improving the interior is also important. What thoughts do you all have?

Yes please

looked like a bigger more athletic Jurrell Casey

however the NC game was really the only game I’ve watched of him

the athleticism for a guy that big is insane

No, they mentioned Barmore specifically as a rocket and now just outside the top 10. My concern is he may be a one year wonder.

Definitely a legitimate concern. Does he have the fire to play and play hard or did he ball out just to improbable draft stock?

Definitely a legitimate concern. Does he have the fire to play and play hard or did he ball out just to improbable draft stock?
It’s not a legitimate concern because he’s not rated as high as Chronos thinks he is. No one ever said he was the 11th rated prospect. He’ll probably be a late 1st rounder or 2nd rounder.

He was at the top of a lot of mocks going into the season, then wasn't impactful for at least the first half of the season and fell off everyone's radar. Then he played the way people expected at the end of the year.

Honestly, after Wilson, I'm a little nervous about taking raw redshirt sophomores.

...but yeah, his skillset is exciting.

Was not impressive all year and then shows out at championship game. Motivation seems lacking. Not worth the chance of taking in 1st round. But, maybe I am gun shy from last years first rounder.

My first look at Christian Barmore was very underwhelming

He definitely picked up steam as the year went on, but in that game he was directly responsible for an interception and had a TFL. I wouldn’t take him with our first, but if he’s there in the 2nd, no problem picking him.

It’s not a legitimate concern because he’s not rated as high as Chronos thinks he is. No one ever said he was the 11th rated prospect. He’ll probably be a late 1st rounder or 2nd rounder.
You’re probably right, I was multitasking during most of the broadcast. BUT, one thing I’ve seen over the years, is whatever a prospect is rated right now doesn’t mean a thing. People shoot up draft boards like crazy AND many of the “ratings” that are available to fans do not line up with team evaluations. Guaranteed, if I like a guy for later in the round, he will shoot out of reach by draft day.

Was not impressive all year and then shows out at championship game. Motivation seems lacking. Not worth the chance of taking in 1st round. But, maybe I am gun shy from last years first rounder.

He had a great game against ND in the playoff...but still a very good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back