Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
The full list will be released at 7pm central tonight but some games will trickle out during the day.

Titans open at home vs. the Cardinals.

The full list will be released at 7pm central tonight but some games will trickle out during the day.

Titans open at home vs. the Cardinals.

So weird I’m not sure why they wouldn’t just drop the entire schedule this morning. ESPN joking about leakage of schedules today.

Strength of Schedule gotta be one of the toughest in the league this year
We are ranked in the middle of the pack for strength of schedule. Of course, pre-season that means nothing. I’m sure that we are slotted at around 9-7 again in terms of projection, maybe even lower. I know post draft we dropped 10 spots on power ranking.

We are ranked in the middle of the pack for strength of schedule. Of course, pre-season that means nothing. I’m sure that we are slotted at around 9-7 again in terms of projection, maybe even lower. I know post draft we dropped 10 spots on power ranking.

The Titans are 12. They weren’t number 2. So I don’t know which power ranking you saw that dropped them 10 spots.

This will definitely be a good test on where our defense is at. Also our O-Line protecting Tanny against J.J. Watt & Chandler Jones.

Some leaks on Twitter are saying that we play the Bills week 6 on MNF. I'll have to get tickets to that one.

I wonder how many primetime games we get this year? I've seen the Titans ask this several times on social media, which makes me think we will have more than the 1-2 we usually get.

Some leaks on Twitter are saying that we play the Bills week 6 on MNF. I'll have to get tickets to that one.

I wonder how many primetime games we get this year? I've seen the Titans ask this several times on social media, which makes me think we will have more than the 1-2 we usually get.

I bet we get 4 prime time games.

The Titans are 12. They weren’t number 2. So I don’t know which power ranking you saw that dropped them 10 spots.
An article that came out yesterday. I will try to find it again. It said ESPN power rankings dropped the Titans 10 spots post draft.

EDIT: It was actually CBS sports not ESPN, they dropped us from 11-21 post draft. There are several power rankings and they are all over the board. They are all meaningless though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I don't care that we don't play on Sunday or Monday nights. I'd be totally fine with having all our games on Sunday afternoons forever.

Sunday afternoon NFL is the best it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back