Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is crazy. If you are in the northern part of Sac, we will usually go to Gooseport in Roseville to catch the games. Great sports bar in old town Roseville.

That is crazy. If you are in the northern part of Sac, we will usually go to Gooseport in Roseville to catch the games. Great sports bar in old town Roseville.

Ahh - naw I'm more towards the Bay but a few hour drive to Sac - been to Roseville a few times that area is real nice - clean family enviroment.

Man, ticket prices right now are fricken insane. The wife and I were looking to catch the Rams game, Seattle game, and one in Nashville, but the cost is extraordinary right now.

SOFI stadium, lower bowl, cheapest I was seeing was $850 a seat. Seattle lower bowl, cheapest I saw was $725.

Why are you buying tickets so early mate? You can get tickets at the last minute for a great price. Never buy tickets right now.

Remember the Raiders game we saw each other at? I was on the 4th row from the Titans bench and that ticket only cost me $130. I got that ticket 4 hours before the game on StubHub. I always wait until 3 or 4 hours before the game before I purchase my tickets.

Why are you buying tickets so early mate? You can get tickets at the last minute for a great price. Never buy tickets right now.

Remember the Raiders game we saw each other at? I was on the 4th row from the Titans bench and that ticket only cost me $130. I got that ticket 4 hours before the game on StubHub. I always wait until 3 or 4 hours before the game before I purchase my tickets.

I know, we were just trying to plan things out early.

Isn't there a huge California Titans fans following? I remember at the playoff game in New England a couple years ago a lot of the members from their made the trip out.

Isn't there a huge California Titans fans following? I remember at the playoff game in New England a couple years ago a lot of the members from their made the trip out.
There is now, I moved to CA a little over a year ago.

For the record, Californians for the most part kind of suck. If LA is any basis for the rest of the state, fanhood in CA is completely optional and pending championship games only. Otherwise, other s**t to do.

There is now, I moved to CA a little over a year ago.

For the record, Californians for the most part kind of suck. If LA is any basis for the rest of the state, fanhood in CA is completely optional and pending championship games only. Otherwise, other s**t to do.

They have social media in case you want to check it out:
Instagram: Login • Instagram
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CaliTitansFans?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Facebook: Facebook Groups

Yes, there is a whole facebook group. They actually got a fan game ball for the Oakland game 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back