Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was right there with you the last 6 years Wrath, just moved to Mexico though so I’m on Central Time!

It's really ridiculous how badly the nfl markets internationally.

There should be some way where I can watch the games whenever I like.

I can stream them illegally of course, but only live, which, is usually in the middle of the damn night.

I'd gladly pay for a package to stream all nfl games at any time. Yes, I know such a thing exists via the nfl, but it doesn't accept any Asian form of payment.

If you put a jaguar into Shroedinger's box with a Titan. There is 100% chance the cat is dead. The experiment never fails. Physics is easy.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I don't care that we don't play on Sunday or Monday nights. I'd be totally fine with having all our games on Sunday afternoons forever.

Sunday afternoon NFL is the best it gets.

Yeah. I have to go to work earlier than most people, but I don't know how the hell anybody can watch a night game and get up and be productive the next day.

It's really ridiculous how badly the nfl markets internationally.

There should be some way where I can watch the games whenever I like.

I can stream them illegally of course, but only live, which, is usually in the middle of the damn night.

I'd gladly pay for a package to stream all nfl games at any time. Yes, I know such a thing exists via the nfl, but it doesn't accept any Asian form of payment.
Have you tried Game Pass? I don't think you can watch live, but they add the game pretty quickly after it's been played. It may be US only, but you can get around that easily with a VPN.

Man, ticket prices right now are fricken insane. The wife and I were looking to catch the Rams game, Seattle game, and one in Nashville, but the cost is extraordinary right now.

SOFI stadium, lower bowl, cheapest I was seeing was $850 a seat. Seattle lower bowl, cheapest I saw was $725.

Man, ticket prices right now are fricken insane. The wife and I were looking to catch the Rams game, Seattle game, and one in Nashville, but the cost is extraordinary right now.

SOFI stadium, lower bowl, cheapest I was seeing was $850 a seat. Seattle lower bowl, cheapest I saw was $725.
I saw the cheapest ticket to Bucs at New England was $1400.

Try Razorgator.com they have pretty low "service fees" compared to the rest

An article that came out yesterday. I will try to find it again. It said ESPN power rankings dropped the Titans 10 spots post draft.

EDIT: It was actually CBS sports not ESPN, they dropped us from 11-21 post draft. There are several power rankings and they are all over the board. They are all meaningless though.

These power rankings are literally a crap shoot every year.

They're like the 9 million mock drafts that 'experts' put out..... If you put out enough... one of them is likely to stick.

U from Sac-Town? Nice im around that area. You been to a home game in Nashville yet?

U from Sac-Town? Nice im around that area. You been to a home game in Nashville yet?

Yeah, the wife took me for my birthday to the Bucs game 2 years ago. Was awesome. Loved the stadium, loved the city.

We also caught the Oakland game that year and Kern gave my boy a kickers ball.

Yeah, the wife took me for my birthday to the Bucs game 2 years ago. Was awesome. Loved the stadium, loved the city.

We also caught the Oakland game that year and Kern gave my boy a kickers ball.

dude small world ; that was my first ever home Titan game was that same Buccs game ; I believe it was Tannehills first game taking over for the benched Mariota. Crazy

** (correction ; that goal line stand huge win vs Chargers was the week prior which Tanny was the starter)

Last edited by a moderator:
dude small world ; that was my first ever home Titan game was that same Buccs game ; I believe it was Tannehills first game taking over for the benched Mariota. Crazy

** (correction ; that goal line stand huge win vs Chargers was the week prior which Tanny was the starter)

That is crazy. If you are in the northern part of Sac, we will usually go to Gooseport in Roseville to catch the games. Great sports bar in old town Roseville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back