Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mack has impressed in camp per Twitter but Rader might make more sense since he played a hybrid TE/FB role last year and we don’t have a FB in camp.
I think Dowell was always intended to be a project.
Get rid of one of those RBs and bring back Tory Carter. Dude wasn't the most precise, but even when he missed, he missed at full force.

Chig said today they’re working him at FB. Last year they used Rader at FB some too. Easier to use a TE as your FB to free up a roster spot. Now they just gotta teach Brewer how to long snap lol.

Chig said today they’re working him at FB. Last year they used Rader at FB some too. Easier to use a TE as your FB to free up a roster spot. Now they just gotta teach Brewer how to long snap lol.

That's what they used to call an H back. A hybrid TE, FB and Slot receiver. Wycheck was a textbook H back

I would think they will use Chig at WR as well to take some advantages.

Chig has always looked like a WR to me. He doesn't even look big enough to play TE, much less FB. I'd use a MLB to play FB. They know how to hit the gaps and take a collision.

7 receivers and 4 running backs? That seems unlikely, especially at WR given the offensive philosophy. The team definitely isn't limiting themselves to 8 defensive backs. Dowell is that late round WR that this fan base enamors themselves with and always amounts to a dud. If anyone surprises people at that position it will be Roberson.

7 receivers and 4 running backs? That seems unlikely, especially at WR given the offensive philosophy. The team definitely isn't limiting themselves to 8 defensive backs. Dowell is that late round WR that this fan base enamors themselves with and always amounts to a dud. If anyone surprises people at that position it will be Roberson.
Last year the Titans entered the season with 5 running backs and 5 wide receivers. I could definitely see them carrying an extra WR or 2 this year.

10 DBs minimum

IDK why people think 7 WR when there are only 3 or 4 who are NFL caliber: Burks, Hopkins, NWI (low caliber but still NFL level) and probably Phillips too if he can stay healthy.

I would be surprised to see them keep less than 10 DBs. You can never have enough good DBs. They get used a lot and are the core special teams group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back