Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
One was a fullback which these days is more TE than RB. Other than Kyle (with the polish last name) in SF NFL FBs only exist to block. Basically a TE who lines up in the backfield

exactly, but IMO the TEs lining up in the backfield are not near as good at taking the LBers on in the hole like a true fullback... most FBs are short and stout and so they can win the leverage battle with the Lbs... the TEs tend to just get stood up in the hole at least the ones that play for the Titans

Version 2.0

QB
Ryan Tannehill
Will Levis
Malik Willis

RB
Derrick Henry
Tajae Spears
Julius Chestnut

WR
Treylon Burks
DeAndre Hopkins
Chris Moore
Kyle Philips
Reggie Roberson
Kearis Jackson

TE
Chig Okonkwo
Trevon Wesco
Josh Whyle
Alize Mack

OL
Andre Dillard
Justin Murray
Aaron Brewer
Daniel Brunskill
Peter Skoronski
Corey Levin
Jaelyn Duncan
Jordan Roos
John Ojukwu
Chris Hubbard

DL
Jeffrey Simmons
Teair Tart
Denico Autry
Jayden Peavy
Kyle Peko
Jaleel Johnson

EDGE
Harold Landry
Arden Key
Rashad Weaver
Caleb Murphy

ILB
Azeez Al Shaair
Monty Rice
Jack Gibbens
Ben Nieman
Chance Campbell

DB
Kevin Byard
Amani Hooker
Kristian Fulton
Sean Murphy Bunting
Roger McCreary
Elijah Molden
Mike Brown
Tre Avery
Josh Thompson

Punter: Ryan Stonehouse
Kicker: Caleb Shudak
LS: Morgan Cox

Did we re-sign Kyle Peko? I saw him get cut from another team yesterday.

Nevermind, they signed him this morning and already practicing with the team. Talk about a quick turnaround.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mason Kinsey will get in as the last WR for his ST value. That value gives him edge over Racey, Roberson, and any other insurance salesmen suiting up.

Not to mention he's likely going to have another productive preseason stat line.

vs. Bears - 6 targets (most of any WR) - 4 rec - 40 yards

Did we re-sign Kyle Peko? I saw him get cut from another team yesterday.

Nevermind, they signed him this morning and already practicing with the team. Talk about a quick turnaround.

You literally answered your question in the same reply..... Multitasking are we? lol

exactly, but IMO the TEs lining up in the backfield are not near as good at taking the LBers on in the hole like a true fullback... most FBs are short and stout and so they can win the leverage battle with the Lbs... the TEs tend to just get stood up in the hole at least the ones that play for the Titans

Chig is about FB size

Mason Kinsey will get in as the last WR for his ST value. That value gives him edge over Racey, Roberson, and any other insurance salesmen suiting up.

Not to mention he's likely going to have another productive preseason stat line.

vs. Bears - 6 targets (most of any WR) - 4 rec - 40 yards

You literally answered your question in the same reply..... Multitasking are we? lol
Kinsey is such a Vrabes guy. As long as Vrable is the coach, Kinsey will be on the roster or practice squad.

Justin Murray needs to start at RT. Rewatched the game and he dominated at the line. That’s two weeks in a row he’s played far better than Hubbard.

Sounds sketchy to me... "While I dont think Levis will start week 1, I do think he will end up taking snaps and easing into starting"..

If Will Levis starts a single game with Tannehill healthy, I am done with Vrabel. 100% done with him.

I'm with you.

Though if we're mathematically eliminated I might be okay with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back