Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I said this earlier, but this rule still bothers me.

The non safety call. If Russ completes that pass after being 2 yards back in the endzone, it's a completed catch. However, since he didn't...the play ended 5 seconds ago when he was at the one yard line? That makes absolutely no sense. He chose to go 2 yards backwards into the endzone. That isn't our fault.

Feels like a damn dream.. What a comeback. My phone is blowing up.

@MrBean I know you're a super happy fella right now, along with us. Way to represent the Titan fam.

The defense is better. No way around it. Don’t let the score fool you. The offense is starting to gel. Julio isn’t done. This will be a really good football team once everyone is healthy and the rookies get some more seasoning.

HUGE win today.

Run more screens for Henry and keep him in during all short yardage situations.

Also I was skeptical of the Dupree signing but I really like the pressure he’s been able to provide so far.

Unbelievable 2nd half by this defense. One bust in coverage, but it was good otherwise. Fulton was good almost all game. Give Farley time and he will be a stud outside too. Brown had a shitty day and we still scored a bunch.

Fulton has been the best player on defense by a country mile.

agreed. I am really liking his play style and obviously it was getting in DK's head. In general though there seems to be way too much confusion on the defense. The blown coverage is killing us... there was no one within 15 yards of that one deep pass TD. You can't be doing that dumb shit against a QB like Wilson.

I still think we should look into trading Lewan. What is the point of having a "elite" LT we pay a boat load of money for that can't even finish a game without some sort of random injury? Dude is about as soft as ice cream. I am sure we could get a 3rd or 4th for him.

The defense is better. No way around it. Don’t let the score fool you. The offense is starting to gel. Julio isn’t done. This will be a really good football team once everyone is healthy and the rookies get some more seasoning.

HUGE win today.

Defensive line was outstanding today. Autry and Simmons were great. The rest of the defense sans Fulton wasn’t great.

Credit to Downing, once the Titans started throwing more on first down, the offense opened up and Henry took over.

I told ya’ll!!! We beat the hell out them sea birds!!!!! Last week was just another preseason game boys!!!! We are the real deal!!!!!!!

HUGE win today.

Agree, our defense made some great stops today.

agreed. I am really liking his play style and obviously it was getting in DK's head. In general though there seems to be way too much confusion on the defense. The blown coverage is killing us... there was no one within 15 yards of that one deep pass TD. You can't be doing that dumb **** against a QB like Wilson.

I still think we should look into trading Lewan. What is the point of having a "elite" LT we pay a boat load of money for that can't even finish a game without some sort of random injury? Dude is about as soft as ice cream. I am sure we could get a 3rd or 4th for him.
Who played LT today? Was it Sambrailo?

Insane comeback! Genuinely think we were the better team overall today but lots to clean up (busted coverages / drops / OL play / playcalling both sides of the ball in first half). Glad we got it together second half. Great to get the W!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back