Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
i quit watching thought this game was long gone i had small wager on the titans only because of the +9...can't believe they pulled this out!! huge win!! me and many other doubters were proven wrong!!

I think lewan not playing was a key to the titans win

The only reason to go for it there would simply be if he had no faith in making the PAT... which we came inches away from missing.

But yeah. We had all the momentum going into OT. No reason to force an ending right there.
should have a 2 point play ready to go...

choose to kick the XP and nobody gonna cry about going for tie with 25 seconds left

I give it to Bowen and Downing. I know winning cures all things possible.

But Downing really mixed it up and we wasn't predictable in the 4th quarter.

For Bowen, without a couple of blown coverages, the defense actually played pretty well.

The team we fielded today would've beat the Cards, no doubt..

I’m not sure how much credit I’m willing to give Downing with Tannehill audible out of so many plays, but it was interesting to see Henry more involved in the passing game.

Came out of study for dinner to find titans down by 7 and driving. Couldn't finish my dinner and had to leave the room when it was time to kick the tying extra point and couldn't bear to watch the game winner. So pissed about the no safety call. The ref was too scared to end the game in Seattle on a safety. Glad it worked out for us but that would have been a major shaft if somehow they got a first down.

Wow! What a great game. I'll have to watch the gamepass second half. I'm certain NFL Network will replay this game. I'm out of town next week for the Colts but my lifelong Titans buddy will be there loud and proud.

Go Titans!

I’m not sure how much credit I’m willing to give Downing with Tannehill audible out of so many plays, but it was interesting to see Henry more involved in the passing game.

6 catches for Henry. Julio and AJ over the top, Henry should be able to catch every screen possible.

The way Tannehill control our offense in that environment was fantastic he never once look desperate or defeated even with the O-line still struggling and the Wrs dropping everything he was still calm.

Did the offensive line start playing better or was the Seahawks defensive line tired of sacking and pressuring?
Teams will learn not to wear themselves out and let the King take over.
I am pretty happy with the pass rush. Leagues better than last year.

6 catches for Henry. Julio and AJ over the top, Henry should be able to catch every screen possible.
It has always bothered me when people say Henry isnt good in the passing game. He rarely drops a pass. People mistake Tannehill throwing passes in his direction to avoid a sack, completely uncatchable, as Henry not catching the ball. But if you just look at his "drops", he has only dropped a few passes in his entire NFL career.

Did the offensive line start playing better or was the Seahawks defensive line tired of sacking and pressuring?
Teams will learn not to wear themselves out and let the King take over.
I am pretty happy with the pass rush. Leagues better than last year.

The play calling was better, plain and simple.

I loved seeing him at wideout. Even if it doesn’t work all that much, it makes the offense less predictable based on packages. They had meat and potatoes in front 7 when we went naked backfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back