Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was good to see a pass rush. AJ needs to hit the jugs. Swain should have never got that open. This team still didn’t look like it was altogether, but it’s getting closer. Hopefully it is by the time we play the Bills and KC.

Amazing the difference in opinions on here after a win lol. Great win for the team. I missed most of the game but will definitely be re watching. Sounds like Fulton played well.

as I said ...6 quarters of awful football

2 quarters + of quality football

1-1 with a home game with the division lead on the line

41 touches for henry is too much. Also not taking the 10 second runoff near the end is a baffling decision. Great W tho
Ya, I think there were 38 sec left and that was a first down on the literal goal line. With 2 timeouts still, not sure what he felt he needed the extra time for.

As for the 41 touches, yes it’s high, but without those touches, I don’t think Tennessee wins. I’m sure we could go through them all and pick a few unnecessary, but this is different than a blowout with 41 touches.
Personally, I’m glad to see him get the extra touches via the passing game.

As I had a feeling the Titans pulled off the upset squeeker by 3 (yep said in pre-game thread). But that was just a hunch no logic.

The short passes to the rbs were deadly. Fulton was very impressive, AJ had some drops, but I think he'll be a stud next week. Whole D gelled in the second half.

What happened to Lewan?

First place Titans!

As I had a feeling the Titans pulled off the upset squeeker by 3 (yep said in pre-game thread). But that was just a hunch no logic.

The short passes to the rbs were deadly. Fulton was very impressive, AJ had some drops, but I think he'll be a stud next week. Whole D gelled in the second half.

What happened to Lewan?

First place Titans!
I think he finally saw the baker video before the game.

What happened to Lewan?

First place Titans!

RB was open across the middle all day long.

That's what Julio and AJ will do for an offense. Firk was suppose to do damage underneath.

Pruitt gets it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back