Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry Sanders holds the NFL record for most runs over 50 yards (25 times) and most touchdown runs over 50 yards (15 times; next closest is Jim Brown with 12).

Dupree hasn't gotten his name called yet, but he definitely gets that consistent push without running out 10 yards wide and creating a massive hole. Which gives Autry/Simmons/etc more chances to shine inside and also lets Landry focus on what he does best, which is run around and be active.

Coincidentally Henry’s career high in catches too. Only his 4th game with 3+ catches and his previous high was 4.

I like to see him involved in the passing game. I see it get brought up often that when he’s in, it is much less likely a passing play which ultimately hurts his running ability.

He was making some contested catches with LB’s all over him too. Seattle was defending the deep ball. Nice to see us dump it off underneath. Always been a part of our game I felt was missing.

If AJ catches those ones he dropped and they don’t steal Julios TD, both guys easily have 100+ yds and 1+TD and that game doesn’t make it to OT.

Pass rush is a difference of night and day from last year to this year. And Dupree likely isn't even back to 100% yet. Excited to see this unit progress as the season goes on. But we have got to get these mental lapses under control in the secondary.

Offensively, we started to gel as the game went on. The OL actually held up well all things considered. Hopefully Saffold isn't out long.

You are right about the secondary, absolutely. But they are young and several playing together for the first time. That atufd will get worked out. But the talent is there.

Man I hate the NFL ...on the website they talk about everything except our win over a team everyone had us losing to...no mention of Henry's big run..Tannehill...nothing..but they will talk about Ruggs' big game..Wentz's being injured again

We might as well not exist to the nfl brass. The only reason they talked about us last week is to hype up Murray. Now that we won and beat a marquee QB, crickets.

Whatever. Just stomp a mudhole in the Colts next week and get some momentum going.

Man I hate the NFL ...on the website they talk about everything except our win over a team everyone had us losing to...no mention of Henry's big run..Tannehill...nothing..but they will talk about Ruggs' big game..Wentz's being injured again...even Wilson's 4 picks lol

NFL.com | Official Site of the National Football League
I think it’s best the Titans don’t get a lot of media attention. In the past when they did the Titans always seem to get big heads and come out and lay an egg the next week. I prefer them to not get the media hype.

The only time people care or pay attention is when we are really good and winning big. We are a market that is small and no one cares about. It will always be this way. Whatever, I don’t care. Just go win games.

I sometimes think Jessica is the only one on these game threads with BALLS!

Liked her calling out those guys over-reacting like little girls.

Now those two posters, Rock8Titans and SalmonSlayer, do nothing but rag on Tannehill (“Tammy”) from start to finish.

Henry is great, but most here understand the SINGLE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE between the mediocre team of a few years ago, and this Super Bowl contender is Ryan effin Tannehill.

So, give us a break from the silly stuff….

We might as well not exist to the nfl brass. The only reason they talked about us last week is to hype up Murray. Now that we won and beat a marquee QB, crickets.

Whatever. Just stomp a mudhole in the Colts next week and get some momentum going.
Exactly... unfortunately even if we win a SB we won't get any recognition

Henry had 6 receptions for 55yrds, would like to see them keep Henry in there for passing situations. He's a threat and keeps the D honest.

I sometimes think Jessica is the only one on these game threads with BALLS!

Liked her calling out those guys over-reacting like little girls.

Now those two posters, Rock8Titans and SalmonSlayer, do nothing but rag on Tannehill (“Tammy”) from start to finish.

Henry is great, but most here understand the SINGLE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE between the mediocre team of a few years ago, and this Super Bowl contender is Ryan effin Tannehill.

So, give us a break from the silly stuff….

LOL no, I was just being a drunk a***hole. Do NOT give me any credit. We made some critical mistakes on defense but I never counted them out and thought as a whole they played well. I mean, it was Russell Wilson...some of those 50 yarders are going to happen. GREAT win though!

As I had a feeling the Titans pulled off the upset squeeker by 3 (yep said in pre-game thread). But that was just a hunch no logic.

The short passes to the rbs were deadly. Fulton was very impressive, AJ had some drops, but I think he'll be a stud next week. Whole D gelled in the second half.

What happened to Lewan?

First place Titans!
2nd place...Houston has a divisional win

Feels like a damn dream.. What a comeback. My phone is blowing up.

@MrBean I know you're a super happy fella right now, along with us. Way to represent the Titan fam.

Man it was awesome. When Henry hit that 60 yarder it was dead silent in that section while my wife and I were screaming our heads off. Actually had a Seattle fan turn around from 3 rows in front of us who said he was taking a big drink of his beer and was wondering what he missed.

Sad thing is, due to flights and needing to get through TSA checkpoint, we had to leave with around 4:00 minutes left to play. We watched the rest of the game and overtime on my phone while on the light rail. Honestly, probably good thing we did. After that win, I am not sure the drunk fans around us would have been as nice as they had been through most of the game.

I have almost no voice today and am dragging ass because of course after we leave the game and are at the TSA checkpoint, we get a text that our flight is delayed for two hours.

It was very long day for us, but man it was so worth it. Witnessing Henry wake up and have one of his long TD's made my wife's day. He's her favorite player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back