Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so so proud of our guys coming back. There were a couple points in the game where I thought it was over. Glad I’m an idiot. Specially shout out to Kristian Fulton. He locked DK down and is looking like a #1 lock down corner (maybe next year we have two with him and Farley). Also the pass rush has been much better. Lastly the 3rd down D has been so much better! Happy Titans fan here!

Defensive line was outstanding today. Autry and Simmons were great. The rest of the defense sans Fulton wasn’t great.

Credit to Downing, once the Titans started throwing more on first down, the offense opened up and Henry took over.

Jenkins played pretty damn good.

Officiating was a problem for both teams. What's going on with AJ? Kudos to Vrabel for NOT going for 2 pts - I bet a friend that he would. Tannehill is taking a beating these past few games - he's not injury prone but if he gets hit enough...

Glad they won... But I'm so tired of the discussion at the end of game inevitably being centered around whatever liability we've decided to trot out there at kicker lol.

Jrob has had ample time to fix that position and it isn't as though it hasn't bit us in the ass hard enough yet for him to learn his lesson.

One of the best regular season games in a long time. Especially with how we played last week.

The Titans do not have a good track record playing on the west coast and seemed like more of the same. To pull out a win vs a good team like that was golden.

We also got some contributions from our depth on defense. Murchinson made a nice play and Adeniyi had the sack on the near safety.

Great game!

Officiating was a problem for both teams. What's going on with AJ? Kudos to Vrabel for NOT going for 2 pts - I bet a friend that he would. Tannehill is taking a beating these past few games - he's not injury prone but if he gets hit enough...

AJ will be fine. Every man has his days.

Just crazy how AJ and DK are hooked and locked with each other. When AJ has a great game, DK does too. When AJ has a bad day, DK does too. I know for a fact both of them are pissed at their performance in front of each other today.

The only reason to go for it there would simply be if he had no faith in making the PAT... which we came inches away from missing.

But yeah. We had all the momentum going into OT. No reason to force an ending right there.

Defensive player of the game has to be Fulton to me. I’ve been so impressed with how much he has improved. Outside of that the d-line played great and Byard is playing much better than last year.

Offensive player of the game has to be Henry but a close 2/3 with Julio and Tannehill. Side note 1) the o-line looked much better 2nd half. Side note 2) so happy to have Pruitt back at TE.

Defense actually played a lot better than what the box score says. Pass rush, tackling, containment, coverage were all there except brain farts here and there when you least expected it. It was almost like being a lockdown defense in basketball for 23 seconds of the shot clock and then fall asleep.

Glad they won... But I'm so tired of the discussion at the end of game inevitably being centered around whatever liability we've decided to trot out there at kicker lol.

Jrob has had ample time to fix that position and it isn't as though it hasn't bit us in the ass hard enough yet for him to learn his lesson.
Uh he looked ok to me

I give it to Bowen and Downing. I know winning cures all things possible.

But Downing really mixed it up and we wasn't predictable in the 4th quarter.

For Bowen, without a couple of blown coverages, the defense actually played pretty well.

The team we fielded today would've beat the Cards, no doubt..

cause game was close and T17 had +300 the squawk D had to play honest D and those first down runs were not stuffed instantly... some were actually successful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back