Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is EXACTLY what the city needs. I've said it since they announced they wanted to renovate Nissan Stadium - the city needs a brand new, state of the art, DOME facility.

This would allow us to host a SuperBowl, Final 4, CFB National Championship, and many other awesome events that we currently can't host due to not having a dome.

Great thread here about what lead them to this point and how the estimated renovation cost has more than doubled what they expected:

This is EXACTLY what the city needs. I've said it since they announced they wanted to renovate Nissan Stadium - the city needs a brand new, state of the art, DOME facility.

This would allow us to host a SuperBowl, Final 4, CFB National Championship, and many other awesome events that we currently can't host due to not having a dome.

Great thread here about what lead them to this point and how the estimated renovation cost has more than doubled what they expected:

I agree. We need an indoor stadium. To hell with sitting out in the rain and freezing temps. Will help increase crowd noise as well.

since when is a sports facility grounds to forcibly relocate people/businesses

and who determines how much the property owners would get paid?
So your home work, it has happened in our very own beloved city

appraisers determine how much property owners are paid
When owners don’t agree the matter goes to court

Gotta be the scrap yard
lol, those guys haven't sold just to spite the city

i believe the Titans wanted that land the first time they built.. and they keep trying to buy it.. scrap yard just keeps moving that carrot

they probably want $1B at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back