Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? My favorite part of going to games is being able to slam beers downtown and then walk the bridge right to the game.
I've been to Nashville twice for games and I agree, with downtown so close it's ideal for a stagger to and from the game....being on the river makes for a good spot too.... hopefully they tie that element into the new stadium as well

Buffalo is a great tailgating experience but there's nothing to do before or after the game

Why? My favorite part of going to games is being able to slam beers downtown and then walk the bridge right to the game.
I’m still so sad about that. My friends and I crushed wings there during high school and drank there before the game. Not to mention we went to the spaghetti factory and melting pot for our prom.

Taxing visitors is a good idea...then other NFL teams fans pay for the Titans new stadium when they pack it out for home games as usual!

It would be great if we saw the conceptual design of the stadium alone, instead of it being in the back surrounded by all of the hotels.

Cart before the Horse

They are really missing the opportunity to go with a roman colosseum type design here, just a modern take on one. This shit looks like a Madden create a team type of generic stadium.

They are really missing the opportunity to go with a roman colosseum type design here, just a modern take on one. This **** looks like a Madden create a team type of generic stadium.
It looks more like a soccer stadium to me. If they are going to spend that money, I'd rather it look more like the Raiders new place.

They are really missing the opportunity to go with a roman colosseum type design here, just a modern take on one. This **** looks like a Madden create a team type of generic stadium.
The initial article said this wasn’t the actual design. But I agree, the Roman influence would be cool. Nashville already has the mini- Parthenon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back