Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
not this time anyhow... Nashvegas stupid to go for this... Nashville is like year 22 of 30 years bonds and then they own the stadium... why would they tear it down?

crazy... possibly I dont understand situation but I thought when Nashville paid off their last bond they would own the thing

folks living in davidson county i guess will see even higher taxes as a result. The downtown upgrade i'm told taxes to hit in about 2 months

not trying to argue... but how many Superb Owls has Indy or minneapolis, for instance, hosted?

I will grant you that if Nashvegas can get a domed stadium by 2026 they will probably get slotted a SB ... as long as Nashvegas remains an 'IT' city. That crap dont last forever

If Nashville pulls the trigger I would be more interested in hosting draft & combine on the regular

In particular I cant help but think indy gets way more access to all draft prospects than other teams because of the established infrastructure they provide nfl at the combine ... just cannot be helped IMO. Why I would love to see Nashvegas get their share of that access. Especially now that the FO is not completely inept

not trying to argue... but how many Superb Owls has Indy or minneapolis, for instance, hosted?

I will grant you that if Nashvegas can get a domed stadium by 2026 they will probably get slotted a SB ... as long as Nashvegas remains an 'IT' city. That crap dont last forever

If Nashville pulls the trigger I would be more interested in hosting draft & combine on the regular

In particular I cant help but think indy gets way more access to all draft prospects than other teams because of the established infrastructure they provide nfl at the combine ... just cannot be helped IMO. Why I would love to see Nashvegas get their share of that access. Especially now that the FO is not completely inept
Nashville way more interesting than Indy or Minni. I mean Indy is a place where peeps go to die!

That must be why Indy is so set at the QB position.

not this time anyhow... Nashvegas stupid to go for this... Nashville is like year 22 of 30 years bonds and then they own the stadium... why would they tear it down?

crazy... possibly I dont understand situation but I thought when Nashville paid off their last bond they would own the thing

They want that Super Bowl and NCAA action so bad they can taste it...

The NFL Draft and even the show out for the predators has flashed an image of dollar signs across the board... Nashville is still largely an untapped oil reserve when it comes to entertainment, food, tourism, and history..

They want that Super Bowl and NCAA action so bad they can taste it...

The NFL Draft and even the show out for the predators has flashed an image of dollar signs across the board... Nashville is still largely an untapped oil reserve when it comes to entertainment, food, tourism, and history..
Can't drill for oil at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back