Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of had a feeling this was going to happen. Titans always let a 0/1 win team get a big win against us. This is a long standing tradition.

This team looks lifeless. First time I have felt like the team has stopped playing under Vrabel.

Tannehill has looked horrible these last 2 weeks. If he’s an elite QB he needs to step up and lead the team.

Saying Joseph is trash is a understatement. Saying Vrabel is coaching bad for leaving said trash on the field is a even greater understatement.

Titans vs. Bengals as Titans await the KO.

124 PASS YDS 206

164 RUSH YDS 77

288 TOTAL YDS 283

Offensive stats about the same but score not even close.

If the titans D does ANYTHING well, and it’s very far from a “bright spot”, they somehow bat balls up in the air a lot.
I think that and the offense (Henry) get us 2 more wins.

That would be an epic collapse from 5-0.

Look at the Titans schedule.

I think it is likely this team will be 5-5 very soon.

If they collapse, the first thing that needs to be brought up is Vrabel's ego in thinking he could be the DC. The second thing is JRob's horrible 2020 offseason.

Look at the Titans schedule.

I think it is likely this team will be 5-5 very soon.

If they collapse, the first thing that needs to be brought up is Vrabel's ego in thinking he could be the DC. The second thing is JRob's horrible 2020 offseason.
Cheers to you as representative that I may pick up drinking as a hobby because of the a$$hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back