Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This defense is the worst in the NFL. Vrabel has no business coaching the defense because he doesn't even know the fundamentals of how to play defense. He has put this team right back to where it always will be 8-8....Clowney and Beasley easily worst 2 players on the defense along with every DB...The DBs play 10 yards off the ball

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think Dan Quinn is too ambitious, my guess is still Matt Patricia once he's relieved of his head coaching duties in Detroit. I wouldn't rule out Romeo Crennel either. Those are my favorites based on their NE ties. I wouldn't mind making a run at bringing Schwartz back or even Wade Phillips. ANYTHING other than keeping the status quo.

I still think Dan Quinn is too ambitious, my guess is still Matt Patricia once he's relieved of his head coaching duties in Detroit. I wouldn't rule out Romeo Crennel either. Those are my favorites based on their NE ties. I wouldn't mind making a run at bringing Schwartz back or even Wade Phillips. ANYTHING other than keeping the status quo.

Please god, no more Patriot cast offs...we have enough of that crap

Seems like every time we score, the defense or special teams gives up a big play that negates any positive momentum we might be trying to get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back