Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
O well looks like I'm back to being a poor titans fan. Absolute disgrace of a team, vrabel needs to get his shit together and hold people accountable. Including himself

I just can't stop laughing !!!!! I mean what else can a fan do when your team made the conscious decision to bend over to a 1 win team ... 2 win team.

I guess without lucky interception and Henry saving them that they are not going to win much.
It was so apparent that Burrows had to be hit and hurried but bengals patched up line is better than ours, along with the coach.
Pathetic play.

Is there anything more painful than being a titans fan... you either have a sad irrelevant season or the mediocre nail biting season

In fairness to vrabel’s awesome halftime adjustments of electing to go with “none”, I should remember that the bengals backup OL is among the leagues best. Probably a good idea to not even try testing them all day.

Kicked in the teeth by the 1-5 bengals. This defense is terrible, special teams is now a problem. People need to stop thinking this team is a lock for the playoffs. We are far from it

Honestly this is the worst defense I can remember as a Titans fan. The D-line is just bad. The safeties should be good but I haven’t seen them make a play all year. The cornerbacks have to be the worst group in the NFL. The linebackers are the best group on this team...and they’re average at best. Oh and our special teams suck as well. Our record is fools gold at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back