Status
Not open for further replies.
What do our WRs look like in 2021?

AJ Brown.
Kalif Raymond??
????
????
????

Surprised we didn't keep him around tbh. He couldn't have been that expensive.

Same Ol' Titans.... have one good year and then throw away all the talent. First Jack Conklin, then Jurrell Casey, now Tajae Sharpe.

Why you savin all this money @Jon_Robinson? Hope there's a plan and hope it's not paying Clowney 20+ million per.....

With the money that we have we could have kept all our guys. Very disappointed and confused right now with what the plan is.

What do our WRs look like in 2021?

AJ Brown.
Kalif Raymond??
????
????
????

Surprised we didn't keep him around tbh. He couldn't have been that expensive.
We've got Hump until 2023.
That's also why weve gotta draft WR. This class is great.
AJB, Rookie, Hump is not a bad group. Plus we would likely draft or sign another one next year after Corey walks.

I dont know what he is getting paid so when I see that I might change my mind but until then... I believe this is the first real mistake we have made this offseason.

Tajae was way too consistent to let go.

I hope the best for Tajae. He was our #4 WR at best....Kalif Raymond had more BIG plays than Tajae last yr...so maybe Tajae was our #5 and he wasn't a ST contributor either....I can certainly see why we let him walk

The depth in this draft at WR is amazing....we will fill his shoes with a rookie who will have more upside than Tajae

i just want them to spend the $ shoring up the OL. With the kind of O we run, and the accuracy of THill, I think we will have PLENTY of effective pass catchers when you add in our RB screens, misdirection, TEs. It shouldnt be too difficult to find 2 or 3 more good receivers that can run routes and catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back