Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same Ol' Titans.... have one good year and then throw away all the talent. First Jack Conklin, then Jurrell Casey, now Tajae Sharpe.

Why you savin all this money @Jon_Robinson? Hope there's a plan and hope it's not paying Clowney 20+ million per.....

With the money that we have we could have kept all our guys. Very disappointed and confused right now with what the plan is.

Uhwut...

Conklin... eh. Might be a case for him. Wouldn't be worth the money. Sucked for a large chunk of last year and sucked the year prior.

Casey... is ok. Was mostly invisible this past year. Age clearly becoming an issue. Loved the guy for the longest, but not worth keeping around at this point.

Tajae... not even worth discussing. Easily replaceable. And probably already has been by Raymond.

"all the talent" is quite a stretch given these 3 haha

Uhwut...

Conklin... eh. Might be a case for him. Wouldn't be worth the money. Sucked for a large chunk of last year and sucked the year prior.

Casey... is ok. Was mostly invisible this past year. Age clearly becoming an issue. Loved the guy for the longest, but not worth keeping around at this point.

Tajae... not even worth discussing. Easily replaceable. And probably already has been by Raymond.

"all the talent" is quite a stretch given these 3 haha
Tajae has spent 3/4 of his career on the roster bubble. Bye Taj! Good luck out there.

Put your money where your mouth is both of ya. If you really believe in what you say you’d bet me that Davis will have more TD than Sharpe this season. Otherwise you just all talk

Put your money where your mouth is both of ya. If you really believe in what you say you’d bet me that Davis will have more TD than Sharpe this season. Otherwise you just all talk
Based on average between them, this is really an argument about which guy gets to maybe 4 TD and which one doesn’t.

Too cheap of a deal to not match. Tajae was always solid and consistent, while never explosive, and seemed to have good chemistry with Tannehill.

I can see the allure of drafting a WR after the success of AJ, but why create another need when we already have enough, especially with the constant disappointment of Hammy Davis, Jr?

list of needs:

DT/DL
Edge
CB(s)
backup RB
RT
OL depth

and now WR

Too cheap of a deal to not match. Tajae was always solid and consistent, while never explosive, and seemed to have good chemistry with Tannehill.

I can see the allure of drafting a WR after the success of AJ, but why create another need when we already have enough, especially with the constant disappointment of Hammy Davis, Jr?

list of needs:

DT/DL
Edge
CB(s)
backup RB
RT
OL depth

and now WR
And backup QB.
Theres still time, and good players available. No reason to get bent put of shape about our 4th WR when we are about to draft CDs replacement in a stacked WR class anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back