Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I uno why but losing Tajae kinda blows in a way. I know they can probably fill the void with a rookie but CD has been meh , Hump has been a bust signing to this point and Raymond had that one huge play in playoffs. Hoping they have a direction/plan because Tajae would have been cheap ... Squirreling money away for Henry or what??
Raymond had the big catch against KC in the regular season as well....If JRob feels he has to squirrel money to sign Henry then I’m fine with that. Much rather have a stud #1 RB than a solid, non special teams playing 4th WR....I’d rather extend Jayon Brown early if we needed to than keep a 4th WR....we will soon forget that Tajae was a Titan

Raymond had the big catch against KC in the regular season as well....If JRob feels he has to squirrel money to sign Henry then I’m fine with that. Much rather have a stud #1 RB than a solid, non special teams playing 4th WR....I’d rather extend Jayon Brown early if we needed to than keep a 4th WR....we will soon forget that Tajae was a Titan

Although those points were valid and I too would like Jayon locked up ... bro ... fact of the matter is Minny paid 1 mil for 1 year lol they coulda afforded that

Last edited by a moderator:
Although those points were valid and I too would like Jayon locked up ... bro ... fact of the matter is Minny paid 1 mil for 1 year lol they coulda afforded that
Doesnt matter. Tajae likely wanted to go somewhere on a 1 year deal where he had a better chance to start and earn himself more money for the next year. We probably offered him the same deal. I wouldve picked Minnesota if I were him.

Doesnt matter. Tajae likely wanted to go somewhere on a 1 year deal where he had a better chance to start and earn himself more money for the next year. We probably offered him the same deal. I wouldve picked Minnesota if I were him.

Perhaps , makes sense but still just speculation / it could have been straight up Titans letting the farm go and replacing them in draft or with the backups we already had mehh

Yea I don’t hate Sharpe, but he is what his is.

A WR4 that spells a WR2. He doesn’t play special teams, and that’s why he isn’t valuable. Sucks but he was outplayed by 4 different receivers this year.

Yea I don’t hate Sharpe, but he is what his is.

A WR4 that spells a WR2. He doesn’t play special teams, and that’s why he isn’t valuable. Sucks but he was outplayed by 4 different receivers this year.
I would have liked to re-signed him as he was building rapport with Tannehill

But the fact the Titans wouldn't and Minny only gave him a 1 year deal at a 350k increase shows his value

Sharpe was nice to root for as an underdog late round pick. Certainly proved to be a useful player. But he's also easily replaceable by another late round pick that will likely have more upside considering the overall talent in this year's draft. And that pick will make half of his salary.

Yes we could have afforded it, but instead of remaining the same we are looking to improve our 4th wr position....

Yes we could have afforded it, but instead of remaining the same we are looking to improve our 4th wr position....

Once again we don’t know that though. Yes this class is deep but WR wasn’t a pressing need to begin with. By the time they address it - what if it’s Round 5 or 6? Is that really an upgrade then?

Once again we don’t know that though. Yes this class is deep but WR wasn’t a pressing need to begin with. By the time they address it - what if it’s Round 5 or 6? Is that really an upgrade then?
Could be. Rashard Higgins and Tyreek Hill were both picked after Tajae in 2016

Everybody knows why Tyreek dropped. I don't even know Rashard Higgins.

edit: Higgins caught 5 balls last year and has 76 catches in 4 years.

You forgot the part where you added it all up and came up with like 6m left. And you didn't add in the draft class...

Again, the dude probably wanted to move on and try to get a bit payday somewhere he'd get more chances. So it really doesn't matter if it was 1m or 10m, he's gone.

We just signed MyCole Pruitt for 2.5 million.

3rd string tight end getting 1.5 million more than a starting Wide Receiver is horrible!

You forgot the part where you added it all up and came up with like 6m left. And you didn't add in the draft class...

Again, the dude probably wanted to move on and try to get a bit payday somewhere he'd get more chances. So it really doesn't matter if it was 1m or 10m, he's gone.

EXPLAIN HOW MYCOLE FUGIN PRUITT GOT 2.5 MILLION THEN YOU DUMB COCK

To be fair he was a 5th or 6th himself and jrob is great with later round picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back