Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just signed MyCole Pruitt for 2.5 million.

3rd string tight end getting 1.5 million more than a starting Wide Receiver is horrible!

That would be true if Sharpe were a starting WR. He isn't. He was, at best, the 4th best WR on the team.

1.5 million is pretty insignificant. I don't think arguing the merits of which back-up level player was worth more is a argument worth having. Both players are easily replaceable. But I'm guessing we valued Pruitt's ability as a blocker, since he's the best blocking TE we had on the team last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharpe sucks. Who cares if its a million or free. Hes a 4th tier WR who couldn't beat the ppl in front of him. He had some solid catches but most pros should. The fact he couldn't out beat Eric Decker,Batson,Jennings,Raymond,Taylor, even a hurt Humphries, shows exactly what he is.

His best yr he was targeted 84x for 522yards 2 TDs. I guess for 1 mill contract hes fine but the fact hes lost to everyone on our roster for a starting spot when it was considered a weakness a few yrs back is good enough for him to walk IMO.

And MyCole Pruitt is at best the 3rd string Tight End on the team.

Not necessarily true. In obvious running formations, he is pretty much always in the game. Pruitt was our best blocking TE by a good bit last year. For a run first team, good blocking TEs are fairly important.

For that price, we definitely should have matched. But the key is that doesn't mean he'd sign. I'm sure he'd much rather the opportunity to be the #2 there, vs being the #4 here.

Sharpe sucks. Who cares if its a million or free. Hes a 4th tier WR who couldn't beat the ppl in front of him. He had some solid catches but most pros should. The fact he couldn't out beat Eric Decker,Batson,Jennings,Raymond,Taylor, even a hurt Humphries, shows exactly what he is.

now hold on let’s get the facts straight. Sharpe got hurt in preseason and didn’t play one game the year decker was here so you’re wrong on that one.

sharpe had more yards more touchdowns more catches than batson the year he was here so you’re wrong on that one.

sharpe had more yards touchdowns and catches than Darius Jennings while he was in Tennessee so you’re wrong on that one.

Tajae Sharpe had more receptions touchdowns and yards than Kalif Raymond had while they were both members of the Titans so you’re wrong on that one.

tajae sharpe had more touchdowns than taywan Taylor but Taylor had more receptions and yards than sharpe so I’ll give you that one.

tajae sharpe had more touchdowns and yards per reception than Adam humphries but hump had more yards so I’ll give you that one.

you be wrong about a ton of stuff you post here bro stick to Shoutbox where people can’t check the bs you spit.

We just signed MyCole Pruitt for 2.5 million.

3rd string tight end getting 1.5 million more than a starting Wide Receiver is horrible!

EXPLAIN HOW MYCOLE FUGIN PRUITT GOT 2.5 MILLION THEN YOU DUMB COCK

LMAO, so triggered.

Remember that year when Sharp was a starter here. Remember how bad that offense was? Yeah, that's really something I'd like to go back to....

Look it's simple, he feels he's better than a WR4. Minni was willing to give him a cheap 1 yr prove it deal. God forbid this Titans franchise has finally improved a bit to the point where we don't have to hold onto WR scraps. I'd of resigned him to that price absolutely... in Madden..... Where what the player wants doesn't matter. But this is real life, players have wants too.

now hold on let’s get the facts straight. Sharpe got hurt in preseason and didn’t play one game the year decker was here so you’re wrong on that one.

sharpe had more yards more touchdowns more catches than batson the year he was here so you’re wrong on that one.

sharpe had more yards touchdowns and catches than Darius Jennings while he was in Tennessee so you’re wrong on that one.

Tajae Sharpe had more receptions touchdowns and yards than Kalif Raymond had while they were both members of the Titans so you’re wrong on that one.

tajae sharpe had more touchdowns than taywan Taylor but Taylor had more receptions and yards than sharpe so I’ll give you that one.

tajae sharpe had more touchdowns and yards per reception than Adam humphries but hump had more yards so I’ll give you that one.

you be wrong about a ton of stuff you post here bro stick to Shoutbox where people can’t check the bs you spit.
I forgot Sharpe is some stud we just keep on the sideline without a reason. Curious why those other guys got a lot of PT instead of just giving it to this stud. Guess u see something no one else does. Our WR core is now so bad that he’s gone. How can we replace him?

I don't get this place some times...

Absolutely no one thinks Sharpe should be a starter here. Many think he is a darn good and reliable 4th or 5th WR. And we are going to keep at least that many receivers. So yeah, those people wanted to keep him. Especially at the money reported.

I wouldn’t be mad either way to be honest. He is solid. Nothing more, nothing less....They’ve been trying to push him aside for quite sometime, and it finally caught up.

I don't get this place some times...

Absolutely no one thinks Sharpe should be a starter here. Many think he is a darn good and reliable 4th or 5th WR. And we are going to keep at least that many receivers. So yeah, those people wanted to keep him. Especially at the money reported.
HE DIDNT WANT TO BE A BACKUP

Remember when TaGAY Shart was in the audience watching our uni release while everyone else was kicking it backstage? Lol....Or when he cried when we drafted a receiver, and he got into fistfights at bars with that Guard we drafted? Lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back