Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when TaGAY Shart was in the audience watching our uni release while everyone else was kicking it backstage? Lol....Or when he cried when we drafted a receiver, and he got into fistfights at bars with that Guard we drafted? Lol....

Remember how he outplayed the guy at the same position who we drafted 5th overall lol

Sharpe was never staying here

Come on, are you new to football?

It's more frustration with all the moves that we are making giving scrubs these fat contracts and letting go of big name players, mainly Casey and Conklin.

We have all this money left over and panic is starting to happen over the plan of if we don't get Clowney.

It's more frustration with all the moves that we are making giving scrubs these fat contracts and letting go of big name players, mainly Casey and Conklin.

We have all this money left over and panic is starting to happen over the plan of if we don't get Clowney.
For all we know JR is gearing up to make a run at next yrs FAs. There a quite a few good ones

We just signed MyCole Pruitt for 2.5 million.

3rd string tight end getting 1.5 million more than a starting Wide Receiver is horrible!

Pruitt was a good blocker. Maybe help on Kelly's side when needed since the got rid of Conklin?

Regardless. Sharpe is replaceable. We knew this off season was going to be rough.

Sharpe was going nowhere here. This gives the guy a chance to further his career

Remember how he outplayed the guy at the same position who we drafted 5th overall lol
Haha outplayed? Davis made catches he dreamed about. Davis also blocks....Sharpe is what he is, a possession guy that’s a 3/4. Slow, but good hands. He can’t play special teams, so he is limited. I think he did a great job for us considering where we picked him. There is no doubt there, and Davis hasn’t turned the corner. Don’t sit here and act like Tajae is so amazing with numbers like 25 rec for 329 yards and 4 TD and that he’s not replaceable. His best year he had just over 500 yards and 2 touchdowns. Let’s come back to earth and see what Jrob has in store...

Panic? Outside of a #2 rb all we need is depth. Could we upgrade some more and get top end guys? Sure but that is not required to do well again.

I rather us get henry a long term deal than sign the dang clown

For all we know JR is gearing up to make a run at next yrs FAs. There a quite a few good ones

Why would he do that when we were 1 game away from not only going to the SB, but winning the SB? There's no need for him to think future, we need to think about duplicating last season in the present.

Good GMs look at off seasons in 2's

But you see how fast teams change from year to year. We have the team in place. There's no need to look ahead beyond next season.

I could totally see that logic if we were a young team on the rise with a young, raw QB that still needs time to ripen, but we are here now.

But you see how fast teams change from year to year. We have the team in place. There's no need to look ahead beyond next season.

I could totally see that logic if we were a young team on the rise with a young, raw QB that still needs time to ripen, but we are here now.
We really lost nothing

Casey was middle of the pack DT at this point. Tajae has always been meh. And Conk as good as he was at times last year was never consistent yr to yr.

We are much better off this March than last March and look what we just did this past yr....

Have faith. JR is good at this stuff

We really lost nothing

Casey was middle of the pack DT at this point. Tajae has always been meh. And Conk as good as he was at times last year was never consistent yr to yr.

We are much better off this March than last March and look what we just did this past yr....

Have faith. JR is good at this stuff

Oh, I have faith in JR.. It's good to finally have a good team. I don't really care for the subtractions we've endured this off season. Just glad we were able to retain Tanny and Henry.

Just hope JR can fill the spot of Casey and get that much needed interior pressure alongside Simmons.

If y’all seriously on that Corey Davis train then you’d bet me Davis would outplay Sharpe this season. If you talk that y’all believe in it @JR1980 @JCBRAVE @Carp

oh but you’ll have some excuse like I don’t bet with people who idk or some horse shi*.... y’all lamer than mariota on a Friday night

If y’all seriously on that Corey Davis train then you’d bet me Davis would outplay Sharpe this season. If you talk that y’all believe in it @JR1980 @JCBRAVE @Carp

oh but you’ll have some excuse like I don’t bet with people who idk or some horse shi*.... y’all lamer than mariota on a Friday night
No one trusts you to bet real cake

Youre notorious for backing out of moolah bets

Ill be you all my moolah that davis does better barring injury...

Are you insane?

Talking that chit like TaGay Shart doing anything worth a damn...Getting a hard on over 300 something yards lol. FOH with all that. Ya boy was hanging in the crowd...Go hop on that Vikings train if you’re gonna troll that bull. I will say that AJ Brown straight schooled CD and everyone else on that WR corps in his first year. Now that’s worth talking about....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back