Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking that chit like TaGay Shart doing anything worth a damn...Getting a hard on over 300 something yards lol. FOH with all that. Ya boy was hanging in the crowd...Go hop on that Vikings train if you’re gonna troll that bull. I will say that AJ Brown straight schooled CD and everyone else on that WR corps in his first year. Now that’s worth talking about....

AJ is magical.. Real deal WR right there. Could've actually been 2 times better if #84 could get his shit together.

Yeah because getting a Tyreek Hill that late in the draft is always a guarantee and not an outliner.

I didn't realize Sharpe was picked before Tyreek :brow:

I actually really liked Tyreek at Oklahoma State. Would've never thought he would be who he is today.

If y’all seriously on that Corey Davis train then you’d bet me Davis would outplay Sharpe this season. If you talk that y’all believe in it @JR1980 @JCBRAVE @Carp

oh but you’ll have some excuse like I don’t bet with people who idk or some horse shi*.... y’all lamer than mariota on a Friday night

I'll galdly take that bet. You do realize Davis has outplayed Sharpe literally every year don't you?

This Davis vs Sharpe matchup is like rewatching an argument about courtney Roby vs. Tyrone calico which never actually happened.

Kind of a weird argument with what both have actually produced to this point.

awesome my Venmo name is Rishi-Thakur
How much you wanna bet I’ll put the bet in writing on here... willing to bet up to $500
What is the bet specifically for?

We’re talking Yards, TD, Catches, avg, drops.

Curious to see the specifics for being more productive.
For the record, I think it will be close. Cousins and Minnesota are more likely to sling the ball than Tennessee with BDH.

What is the bet specifically for?

We’re talking Yards, TD, Catches, avg, drops.

Curious to see the specifics for being more productive.
For the record, I think it will be close. Cousins and Minnesota are more likely to sling the ball than Tennessee with BDH.
Yeah I agree. Especially since Theilen gets hurt a lot and you know we will be feeding AJ and spreading it around. I do think Corey is a far better talent however, and he tripled Sharpe’s catches in 2018 with 65 rec and 900 yards, and doubled his catches almost last year with 600 yards Vs Tajae with 300 something yards. I guess we shall see....

Yeah I agree. Especially since Theilen gets hurt a lot and you know we will be feeding AJ and spreading it around. I do think Corey is a far better talent however, and he tripled Sharpe’s catches in 2018 with 65 rec and 900 yards, and doubled his catches almost last year with 600 yards Vs Tajae with 300 something yards. I guess we shall see....
I think he’s got more talent, just not really a system to promote it very well. I don’t really know how serious the injury was last season either since he played most of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back