Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I personally think this signing of Ryan Tannenhill is our biggest mistake. Giving an injury prone one hit wonder over 100 million dollars when there are better qbs on the market out there baffles me. This will go down as one of the biggest mistakes in Titans history and could be the end of JRob and Vrabel if it doesn't pan out.

With that being said I was wondering what other signing by the Titans do you think has been our biggest mistake so far?

I personally think this signing of Ryan Tannenhill is our biggest mistake. Giving an injury prone one hit wonder over 100 million dollars when there are better qbs on the market out there baffles me. This will go down as one of the biggest mistakes in Titans history and could be the end of JRob and Vrabel if it doesn't pan out.

With that being said I was wondering what other signing by the Titans do you think has been our biggest mistake so far?
Where were you this past season? Tannenhill earned it!!

One good season in his entire 10 year career does not warrant 100 million dollar contract. We would be better off for the next 2 years with brady at the helm. Much better chance to win a superbowl
This is his second $100m contract. Must've had more than one good year.

Tanney career stats are pretty good dolphins suck only risk would be injury history, He throws the deep ball as good as anyone and he is not 45. And he can run the ball and is athletic which helps run game

First one panned out so well huh
Yeah, it did. He played exactly as well as he did after the extension as he did before it. The difference was he missed basically two years because the Dolphins medical staff advised him not to have ACL reconstruction surgery at the end of the 2016 season, and, shockingly, he tore it in the preseason of 2017.

He's been healthy and has played at his usual level or better since.

And the Dolphins were booty.

Yeah, it did. He played exactly as well as he did after the extension as he did before it. The difference was he missed basically two years because the Dolphins medical staff advised him not to have ACL reconstruction surgery at the end of the 2016 season, and, shockingly, he tore it in the preseason of 2017.

He's been healthy and has played at his usual level or better since.

And the Dolphins were booty.
Brady wins us a superbowl. Tanny will never

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back