Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady wins us a superbowl. Tanny will never
Everything--OK.gif

I personally think this signing of Ryan Tannenhill is our biggest mistake. Giving an injury prone one hit wonder over 100 million dollars when there are better qbs on the market out there baffles me. This will go down as one of the biggest mistakes in Titans history and could be the end of JRob and Vrabel if it doesn't pan out.

With that being said I was wondering what other signing by the Titans do you think has been our biggest mistake so far?
Biggest mistake was drafting mary.

tanny time bish get on board or get out

Tanny contract has all the guaranteed money in first 2 years which is 62 million so don't get hung up on the 118 million. He will never see that much.

Tannehill had four seasons that were better than any Oilers/Titans quarterback with the exception of Warren Moon's 1990 and 1991 seasons. Exactly who are you looking at when you say that there are better options out there, with the exception of Brady, who was always a long-shot at best. Dak Prescott wants 35 million, and imho is not as good as Tannehill (let's face it, large chunks of his stats came in garbage time this season, a view apparently shared by his current team). Tannehill will only cost 17.5 million this year, leaving us space to do other necessary things.

I personally think this signing of Ryan Tannenhill is our biggest mistake. Giving an injury prone one hit wonder over 100 million dollars when there are better qbs on the market out there baffles me. This will go down as one of the biggest mistakes in Titans history and could be the end of JRob and Vrabel if it doesn't pan out.

With that being said I was wondering what other signing by the Titans do you think has been our biggest mistake so far?
I agree!!

Biggest mistake? Lol. Let me paint a picture for you. We trade a measly 4th rounder for the guy...From day one he comes in and outplays our starter (Marcus Mariota). Sits for 6 games while we sputter offensively as always, until we have no choice but to put him in (Thank god Vrabel did). Then he proceeds to lead the league in almost every category down the stretch and lead us to a AFC championship game his 1st year with us on 4 playoff games on the road in a row...Suddenly, everyone on offense playing better (including the OL). Tell me it’s a mistake...:GTFOH with that nonsense.

Just out of curiosity, who are the better options in free agency? I don't know if it will be sustainable, but Tanny played at a very high level this season.

I was shocked that Tanny played as well as he did. I'm kind of on the fence as to if was a fluke.

If he sustains his level of play for the next 2 years, it's a great signing...if not, well...it could happen with ANY QB signing. Always a risk.

Brady was never coming to TN and I really don't believe he will leave NE. So that was never a thing outside of the media hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back