Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not refusing to blame the defense. They've made a lot of bonehead plays, but it feels like we have given up 40, and we've only given up 13 (So far). If the offense could have been just half way decent, this would be a different game. Again, not letting the defense off the hook, you can't make those kind of plays, but it highlights just how bad our offense has been today.

The sun shined on Vrabel's ass with perfect timing to have Henry and Tannehill at the exact right moment. Other than that Vrabel is trash, has been trash, and will be trash.

Hopping on simply to say: Wow... Tim Kelly is trash.

I was in India the last two weeks, so I didn't really get to watch the games. That's probably for the best. What the heck is wrong with Vrabel that he's not intervening? Like 4 carries for Henry in the first half and at least 2 are pitches? 2nd and short and henry isn't on the field? Then 3rd and short, and as usual, no Henry?

Then starting the 3rd quarter. Great 8 yard run on 1st down by Henry. Then what, take Henry out the game and do a shotgun off tackle run to Spears? What the hell???
Then after a first down, we do a draw out of shotgun with Henry? There's no point in running draws if you can't complete a pass anyway. Obviously, no one falls for it and it gets stuffed. How stupid?

Absolute trash.

Haven't seen a Titans so comically unprepared on both sides of the ball. Ultimately- that's on Vrabel. But Kelly and Bowen are trash coordinators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back