Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopping on simply to say: Wow... Tim Kelly is trash.

I was in India the last two weeks, so I didn't really get to watch the games. That's probably for the best. What the heck is wrong with Vrabel that he's not intervening? Like 4 carries for Henry in the first half and at least 2 are pitches? 2nd and short and henry isn't on the field? Then 3rd and short, and as usual, no Henry?

Then starting the 3rd quarter. Great 8 yard run on 1st down by Henry. Then what, take Henry out the game and do a shotgun off tackle run to Spears? What the hell???
Then after a first down, we do a draw out of shotgun with Henry? There's no point in running draws if you can't complete a pass anyway. Obviously, no one falls for it and it gets stuffed. How stupid?

Absolute trash.
I dunno, man. Henry isn’t exactly lighting the world on fire either. He gets touched and goes down. The play calling when they do give him the ball anyone can see coming from a mile away. He’s not effective.

Tanny is only good If the Oline is great but you can't do that if we are paying so much money.

Tannehill needs to go but I'm afraid Vrabel is going with him because of sticking with him.

All boils down to not getting a FG before the half. Going into the half down 10 as opposed to 7 with this pathetic offense is mentally draining.

I dunno, man. Henry isn’t exactly lighting the world on fire either. He gets touched and goes down. The play calling when they do give him the ball anyone can see coming from a mile away. He’s not effective.
8 yard run on 1st down to start the drive. Then he's off the field the next play?? Unacceptable no matter how you look at it. The defense is probably looking over at us, like "Thank goodness. Dumbasses!".

So far 3 of henry's carries have been 2 pitches (haven't been effective ever) and a draw.

Tanny is only good If the Oline is great but you can't do that if we are paying so much money.

Tannehill needs to go but I'm afraid Vrabel is going with him because of sticking with him.
Nope. Unfortunately Tannehill had his 2 great seasons and now he has just completely dropped off. He will never be a good qb again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back