Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am away from computer but why don't you name the TE who has these yards?
I'm
What’s a circle or a riddle about it taking years for a good 2020 roster to fall apart with bad signings, bad contracts and players getting old.

It’s only a circle or a riddle if it isn’t just blame Vrabel.
Whylie and Okonkwo. 11 targets

You can get on here and be ignorant but you can’t look at ESPN? Okie dokie
ok so neither i would say is a true player at the TE position. Stevens had potential, then delaney walker, before that Frank W. why can't the titans have one player vs this committee crap...maybe that is why i missed it but good job (gold star for you mark...)

He has done little to improve his staff. His staff has done little to coach up players.
Gameplan is usually laughable after the script.
But I guess all that is a talent problem…..

I challenge you to find a post where I have said Fire Vrabel
I was scoffed at (not just here) for saying Vrabel had a seat warming up before the season started. It should be quite hot now. I’m not for a mid season firing but he is well on his way to what should be the end of his tenure after week 18.

Not a good drafting team historically with their early picks. Even took a few years to see what McNair had.
Conklin and Corey Davis are top 10’s too..

Letting Conklin go was a huge mistake. I know he was hurt but he's been solid for the Browns and we've been struggling to plug that hole for years.

I was scoffed at (not just here) for saying Vrabel had a seat warming up before the season started. It should be quite hot now. I’m not for a mid season firing but he is well on his way to what should be the end of his tenure after week 18.
I think all Coaches with losing season should at least be on a warm seat

I'm ok with firing Vrabel, whether that's now or at seasons end...if we can deal him to NE all the better... personally I think Vrabel wants out and to NE

I can see Ran wanting a complete overhaul with a high pick, Levis and 100mil in cap space

I'm ok with firing Vrabel, whether that's now or at seasons end...if we can deal him to NE all the better... personally I think Vrabel wants out and to NE

I can see Ran wanting a complete overhaul with a high pick, Levis and 100mil in cap space

Agree to an extent.

No need to fire Vrabel when we can trade him. We'd be stupid to just fire him.

I'm

ok so neither i would say is a true player at the TE position. Stevens had potential, then delaney walker, before that Frank W. why can't the titans have one player vs this committee crap...maybe that is why i missed it but good job (gold star for you mark...)

Couldn’t just say my bad. Not true TEs is what you are going with ?

Jesus some of you people.

30 carries a game is misuse. They are prolonging his career. Transitioning to a passing offense. Get used to it.
No it’s not. You are speculating. Henry has ALWAYS thrived when he gets a lot of carries. I swear, it’s like some of you only watch the Titans through ESPN highlights and the occasional talking head opinion about Henry. I bet you think Henry is a bruising power back, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back