Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And everyone I know who doesn’t really follow this team like we do all say the same thing: “They would be CRAZY to fire Vrabel!!” And I’m looking at them as we’ve lost 3 in a row saying, ‘Who do we fire then?? The players that aren’t injured aren’t playing hard for him anymore.’
I can’t think that JRob holds that entire bag should the collapse continue.

And everyone I know who doesn’t really follow this team like we do all say the same thing: “They would be CRAZY to fire Vrabel!!” And I’m looking at them as we’ve lost 3 in a row saying, ‘Who do we fire then?? The players that aren’t injured aren’t playing hard for him anymore.’
The main thing I credit Vrabel for is bringing the winning attitude and culture. His hires have been almost awful across the boards.

Gotta give Tanny credit. Most NFL players these won’t play with a stubbed toe. Plus he’s brave to go back in knowing that the Oline is going to collapse on him almost immediately.

I hate how rare they throw the ball to Henry. He has had incredible pass plays over his career, but they still don't want to throw to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back