Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it matter when she did it if she knew she was gonna do it anyways? His job for this season was already finished.

It’s the message it sends to the team and organization. You don’t fire your GM mid-season when your team is a playoff team and therefore has Super Bowl aspirations. Even if the Super Bowl was/is a pipe dream.

There’s a reason this kind of move was unprecedented.

Certainly won’t defend any of those guys but I do wonder how much a bad OC can ruin any actual progress any those guys might have made. OL for sure.

I guess maybe the RB coach might be the arguable one since we watched Freeman and Hilliard fill in pretty well without Henry
OL has been inconsistent at best since Carter became coach no matter what 5 they put on the field.

It’s the message it sends to the team and organization. You don’t fire your GM mid-season when your team is a playoff team and therefore has Super Bowl aspirations. Even if the Super Bowl was/is a pipe dream.
I disagree. No need keeping a clown like that around knowing he’s history. Not fair to him either.

Being a Titans fan now is like being in a toxic relationship, you know you deserve better and should be done with this sh*t but you can’t walk away…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back