Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big concern of that game for me was Henry. He had little burst today and it appeared that he was having trouble making cuts. They will need to give McNichols some carries going forward.

Colts played him well, but Henry looked a little off to me today

Oh and please CBS, never give the Titans Spero and Feely again.

That was a painful listen. If the Titans are going to get a lower tier crew, I'll gladly settle for Gumbel and Archuleta.

Such an awesome win by this team. Despite the bs pass interference calls that have been the best play for the colts all year. This was their all in game. I though we could lose this one but man I’m proud of this teams resilience. We better be showing up and packing out Nissan stadium the rest of the year. This team is too good not to.

Great to win this game in Indianapolis! Never an easy game with the Colts and especially true when playing in Lucas Oil.

Each team had two possessions in over time. The Titan defense did the job. Brown the star of the offense today.

I'd love to see them develop some ways to get the ball in Henry's hands other than running him into the center of a defense keyed on stopping him. It would probably be wise to not over use him in the next few games. I hope some of the injured will make it back on the field soon. Seems like the Titans have had more injuries this season than normal.

If I smoked cigars, I would be lighting one up right now..

After the Rams game, this schedule gets super easy.

Down 14-0 and Simmons and Henry looked to be injured to winning this game and sending the Colts and their fans home with an L..

Happy Halloween folks LMAO

Frank Reich is a terrible playcaller. Colts aren't going anywhere anytime soon with playcalling and decisions like that. You have 4 active wrs one gets hurt and you throw 51 times. Congrats on winning the division titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back