Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We overcame penalties(some were bogus NFL bullshit), turnovers, and a 14 point opening deficit. If we just get healthy, we have a damn good football team. Molden is turning into a dominant nickel back.

Frank Reich is a terrible playcaller. Colts aren't going anywhere anytime soon with playcalling and decisions like that. You have 4 active wrs one gets hurt and you throw 51 times. Congrats on winning the division titans.
I have J Taylor in fantasy and it amazes me how little he gets used. They seem to cap his touches at around 14-16 when he is clearly a beast. First game against us he had over 6 yards a clip but only 10 carries

I have J Taylor in fantasy and it amazes me how little he gets used. They seem to cap his touches at around 14-16 when he is clearly a beast. First game against us he had over 6 yards a clip but only 10 carries

Because if he gets more touches his production will go down. He looks great in flashes and stays fresh because of lack of use. He can’t carry a heavy load. He will wear down.

Can we all admit that the Colts run D is insanely good? Holy shit they are so quick and tackle good.

Whether they are our rivals or not, they played great against Henry.

Because if he gets more touches his production will go down. He looks great in flashes and stays fresh because of lack of use. He can’t carry a heavy load. He will wear down.
I disagree Jonathan Taylor was a work horse at Wisconsin. Frank Reich is just a moron

He's a beast. They went away from him today and lost. Wentz threw both his picks on 1st down.

He carried the load end of last year just fine. In fact when he had 30 carries he had 253 yards and 2 TDs. He's the most underrated RB in NFL. Averages >5 yards/ carry. Future star.

I told ya’ll we would beat these bums!!!!
I told Indiana sucks!!!! I told you Peyton Manning’s forehead would not stop us!!!!!! Rick Smits is probably sitting at home crying!!!!!
You sound like a very intelligent individual who represents their team in a very respectful way. Kudos to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back