Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thump your chest Sugar Bitches. You aren't what you think you are.

6-2 with a 4 game division lead the #1 seed in the AFC is exactly what we think we are and what we are literally.

You got your ass handed to you twice this season and you come here telling us what we are or aren’t? Typical arrogant Colts fan. You think because you won that SB like 20 years ago with Manning you are something. You aren’t. Your team sucks. You know it. That’s why you are mad.

Enjoy the Jets Thursday you douchebag.

Not a good team at all. You have beat No one with a winning record and you haven’t been relevant in the NFL for 7 years.

Your QB sucks. You gave up a 1st rounder for him. Tannehill is light years better regardless of what your ignorant fan base thinks.

You have a nice little RB in Taylor who has about a 4 year window. But once your OL gets exposed as the best HOLDING OL in the NFL those gaping holes won’t be there anymore. But let’s be clear… Taylor ain’t Henry. Taylor won’t even be in the league in 4 years,

You have a crap WR Corp and only 1 good WR in Pittman, the rest are camp bodies. TY is done.

You have NO Tight Ends.

The most overrated Overpaid LB in the league in Darius Rucker. Nice player who flashes occasionally on big plays but disappears for long stretches in games.

Your nifty little HC who was a media darling for all his reckless abandon coaching style when he had Luck is being exposed as not very good.

Your coke snorting drug addict owner is 1 step above Cal McNair. They are both daddy’s boys who inherited teams they didn’t build and are lucky to be born in the right family. But they are both bad owners.

But keep living off the Manning years. They will keep you warm at night. Enjoy watching Philly use that high #1 draft pick on a player that will help them.

**** you and **** the Colts.

Good gosh. I'm pretty sure he was just in here joking around, you didn't have to lay THIS MUCH TRUTH on him? Geez, he may never recover.

Great post, but at least acknowledge Darius Leonard (not Rucker) and Taylor are studs.. Taylor is only 22 and is going to be elite in this league. I hate to say it, but it's the truth.

Please tell me you know I know his name. I know his name.

No I’m not sold on them being studs. Very Good .. Yes. Best LB in the NFL? NO. Leonard doesn’t disrupt games like he sholuld with that payday and all the talk about him. Taylor? We will see. There is a reason he only gets 15 carries a game. It isn’t because they are trying to lose. The coaching staff knows something.

Please tell me you know I know his name. I know his name.

No I’m not sold on them being studs. Very Good .. Yes. Best LB in the NFL? NO. Leonard doesn’t disrupt games like he sholuld with that payday and all the talk about him. Taylor? We will see. There is a reason he only gets 15 carries a game. It isn’t because they are trying to lose. The coaching staff knows something.[/QUOTE]

Colts were only in this game due to a terrible meltdown by us that made it 14- 0 and the 2 terrible PI calls.

The refs really wanted the Colts to win this game.

6-2 with a 4 game division lead the #1 seed in the AFC is exactly what we think we are and what we are literally.

You got your ass handed to you twice this season and you come here telling us what we are or aren’t? Typical arrogant Colts fan. You think because you won that SB like 20 years ago with Manning you are something. You aren’t. Your team sucks. You know it. That’s why you are mad.

Enjoy the Jets Thursday you douchebag.

typical androgynous colts fan. Can’t call em a dik cause no Colts fan has one.

Not a good team at all. You have beat No one with a winning record and you haven’t been relevant in the NFL for 7 years.

Your QB sucks. You gave up a 1st rounder for him. Tannehill is light years better regardless of what your ignorant fan base thinks.

You have a nice little RB in Taylor who has about a 4 year window. But once your OL gets exposed as the best HOLDING OL in the NFL those gaping holes won’t be there anymore. But let’s be clear… Taylor ain’t Henry. Taylor won’t even be in the league in 4 years,

You have a crap WR Corp and only 1 good WR in Pittman, the rest are camp bodies. TY is done.

You have NO Tight Ends.

The most overrated Overpaid LB in the league in Darius Rucker. Nice player who flashes occasionally on big plays but disappears for long stretches in games.

Your nifty little HC who was a media darling for all his reckless abandon coaching style when he had Luck is being exposed as not very good.

Your coke snorting drug addict owner is 1 step above Cal McNair. They are both daddy’s boys who inherited teams they didn’t build and are lucky to be born in the right family. But they are both bad owners.

But keep living off the Manning years. They will keep you warm at night. Enjoy watching Philly use that high #1 draft pick on a player that will help them.

**** you and **** the Colts.
You keep saying Rucker, it does not mean who you think it means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back