Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
caller just said every QB playing against Titans has had over 300 passing this year... I know big chunk of that is multi score leads Titans have put up in every game except giants.... but still that is bad

Yeah, that's like pretty real bad.
We might routinely be a competitive team playing this style of football we play, but I don’t ever see us winning a championship with it, and if you can’t win a championship, what’s the point? Just stuck in purgatory like we’ve always been.

We might routinely be a competitive team playing this style of football we play, but I don’t ever see us winning a championship with it, and if you can’t win a championship, what’s the point? Just stuck in purgatory like we’ve always been.
That you, Ricky Bobby?

The glass half full view is that basically control our own destiny to win the division. Beat the Colts again and the Jags twice and they have to somehow end up one game up to win it. Would be tough to do in that scenario.

If Vrable thinks that chit chow he's put out there the last 4 weeks is championship worthy then he is one arrogant and dumb MFer.

Anyone read the “Things we learned from Sundays games” on NFL app? The titans game they talk about how great Autry was “in his first game playing against the team with whom he spent the last three seasons”.

Also talked about how he “was acquired by the Titans this offseason, leaving Indianapolis to sign a three-year deal with Tennessee.”

SMH
Did you double check the date or find out who the embarrassment of an author is?

Good win, but like last win this game shouldn't have been this close.

24-3 and things were looking up and great.

How do we continue to not score in the 2nd half?

I'm just confused by the play thus far this season. My football senses are going off about this team and can't quite put my finger on it.

One thing is obvious, Tannehill is game managing and making plays when needed. It is enough to get you by "average teams" a majority of the time, but he needs to get over the hump mentally or move on IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back