Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just confused by the play thus far this season. My football senses are going off about this team and can't quite put my finger on it.

One thing is obvious, Tannehill is game managing and making plays when needed. It is enough to get you by "average teams" a majority of the time, but he needs to get over the hump mentally or move on IMHO.
It’s the SB Trophy.

Kind of like Thor when he sticks his hand out for his hammer. The Lombardi is already headed this way.

Still on a high after winning at Indianapolis. Finally going to bed and will be sleeping like a baby.

Oh and as always. F**K You colts !!!!

I'm just confused by the play thus far this season. My football senses are going off about this team and can't quite put my finger on it.

One thing is obvious, Tannehill is game managing and making plays when needed. It is enough to get you by "average teams" a majority of the time, but he needs to get over the hump mentally or move on IMHO.
This has been his story his entire time with the Titans, hence the choking in the playoffs. I know he can win games but not when they really matter. All we can hope for is 180+ performance from Henry and an early lead.

End of the day it feels so good beating the Colts and their fans. The same punk fans celebrating the Landry injury.

I'll root for them to win a few more games, just so they will miss out on the Stroud, Young or Will Anderson sweepstakes.

Other than that, fu ck them.

This has been his story his entire time with the Titans, hence the choking in the playoffs. I know he can win games but not when they really matter. All we can hope for is 180+ performance from Henry and an early lead.
Right. I forgot Vrabel threw INTs against the Bengals.

I wonder if he has hired a sports psychologist who can help him be mentally prepared for big games. Tannehill has the tools he needs to be a really good QB, but just needs to put it together in big games. The greats make those big plays in big games, which is just the opposite with Tannehill who tends to throw INT's and make bad plays.
If the team hasn't provided him one, then IMHO he should have already sought one because it's obviously the mental game that needs help. Once again IMHO, and others may disagree.

Any idea how long turf toe could keep him out for? Feels like it's been a decade since I heard turf toe.
Said no surgery needed so no macro tear- just mircotears or a strain. He could go with a shot but better to give 4-6 weeks to heal before going hard again. Risk a worse big tear sooner.

The way our offense is built, Burks missing some time won't have much of an impact as I'm sure his rookie production can easily be replicated, but we need to bring in someone from free agency for sure for the time being.
Yeah I'm just glad he's hopefully going to return at full strength this season. Not so much for the team, but for his own benefit/development

Any idea how long turf toe could keep him out for? Feels like it's been a decade since I heard turf toe.
Turf toe arguably ended Eddie's career with the Titans, I remember that much. He was never the same after he got the injury, and he eventually signed with the Cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back