Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if we get the ball back but we 100% deserved to lose this game. We've been outplayed on every side of the ball and our coaching staff has done nothing to adjust.

I know it will not happen but we should think about a new staff from the top down.

Looks like we’ll be exactly where we should be, in the basement of the division. I’m having flashbacks to 2015 all over again!

Hard to know what's been worse, the run D, the pass rush or the secondary. All straight trash.

Redzone offense is 1/5 for TDs too.. team has a lot of issues.

Idk if we get the ball back but we 100% deserved to lose this game. We've been outplayed on every side of the ball and our coaching staff has done nothing to adjust.

I know it will not happen but we should think about a new staff from the top down.

The way things are going they're going to score a TD with very little time left on the clock.
Then we'll turn it over somehow.

Same old same old. Can't throw the ball and can't stop the pass. They will never fix the issues. This is the team's identity. Run and stop the run in a league that emphasizes the pass. Get ready for last place finishes for the next 10 years while the rest of the division enjoys modern offenses with shiny new QB's.

Game over. Total crap show. The Browns game meltdown, a great comeback game only to be followed by another meltdown.

I’m tired of wasting my time watching this yo-yo of a product. If things don’t turn soon, I’ll be finding other things to do with my Sunday’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back