Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experts had us winning this game easily. I think everyone here knew that wasn’t gonna be the case.

The betting line of this game moved all week in Washington's favor (ended up being Even at game time)

Vegas knew the Titans were likely to shit the bed, especially given the injuries.

People need to layoff Tannehill. He runs plays called by a terrible offensive coordinator, he has no o-line and a bad group of WR’s. What do you expect? Blame the GM for putting together such a terrible roster around him.

You're assuming there's just some wide open receiver.

Our line has taken away our best weapon (Play action pass with Henry being the decoy), we can't run it...we don't have time with this line today. It's going to have to just an ugly win with a few lucky plays if we are going to be successful. This isn't on Tanne at all.
No I am not. THrow the ball to where the receiver SHOULD be, if he makes the play great, if he doesnt, it is on the receiver. Getting sacked over and over again isnt working.

No I am not. THrow the ball to where the receiver SHOULD be, if he makes the play great, if he doesnt, it is on the receiver. Getting sacked over and over again isnt working.

So if there's a defender where the receiver should be...and he throws a pick it's an "Oh well, it's on the receiver" that's not how it works lol

Dude has maybe 2 seconds to throw the ball right now. It's on the line, and I'm not a big tanny fan. We can't run play action passes, so the d line is just able to just focus on him.

So if there's a defender where the receiver should be...and he throws a pick it's an "Oh well, it's on the receiver" that's not how it works lol

Dude has maybe 2 seconds to throw the ball right now. It's on the line, and I'm not a big tanny fan. We can't run play action passes, so the d line is just able to just focus on him.
What difference does it make? If you arent watching, we have tried the old "get sacked over and over again" play and it isnt working. Put some faith in the receivers to make a play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back