Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sunday I missed watching our first drive…went back and rewatched game yesterday.

who the hell designed that first play having Swaim come in motion and being responsible for blocking Sweat 1 on 1. If anything you should be double teaming Sweat. Of course Swaim got pushed right back into Tanny. I would think that Tanny would have enough say in play design to be like “hey coach do you really think this is a good idea”

Next play Radunz does his best impression of a dead armadillo ending up on his backside….I really focused on Radunz and it truly is amazing how he can totally whiff and miss the guy lined up right in front of him. He did actually move well in space in the screen game…he gets no push though in the run game

Daley had a really rough day will be interesting to see if LaRaven Clark gets a chance after the bye wk against the Colts

We got the W and didn’t appear to have any more bad injuries which is important

Need to come out focused after the bye and take care of our divisional foes

I've been REALLY hard on RT17. He's playing well all things considered and deserves credit for his ability to protect the ball.

Yeah, Tannehill is the least of our problems right now. Which is good but also a shame because we no longer feel like a super bowl team that is "a QB away". We're a lot of pieces away now.

I wasn’t gonna look it up, but TO,
The ole bend but not break D when comparing yardage rank to points.
That’s 3rd down D is key.

I’ll say it like I did specifically for this Washington game, Stonehouse was avg 11 more yards per punt than the skins punter. I’d have to look at the other games, but it is a big detail on ability to flip the field.

Edit: The 3 wins are also only 1 possession wins, so it really could be the difference in a few inches here or there.
Also didn’t look up penalties. Titans aren’t great there but maybe just timing coincidences.

So it is definitive............ we suck again. Better being lucky than good though.
Suck_Again.0.png

Chase + Higgins
AJ + Smith
Jefferson+ Theilen
Diggs + Davis
Waddle + Hill
Allen + Williams
Adams + Renfroe
Lamb + Gallup
Evans + Godwin
Olave + Thomas
Deebo + Ayiuk
Kupp + Robinson

That's 12 duos that I don't think you can argue Burks + Woods are better than, and there is a couple more that are at least arguable. I like Burks and woods but I don't think they're striking fear in anyone.

Time will tell if Woods will ever be the same but he was a very good player before the injury in LA. If Burks can eventually replace AJ, that’s definitely a solid to pretty good duo.

Chase + Higgins
AJ + Smith
Jefferson+ Theilen
Diggs + Davis
Waddle + Hill
Allen + Williams
Adams + Renfroe
Lamb + Gallup
Evans + Godwin
Olave + Thomas
Deebo + Ayiuk
Kupp + Robinson

That's 12 duos that I don't think you can argue Burks + Woods are better than, and there is a couple more that are at least arguable. I like Burks and woods but I don't think they're striking fear in anyone.
You could pick any team and any duo and they're better than Burks/Woods. Maybe not talent wise but in this offense and what they've done so far...they're no better than any average WR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back