Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tannehill managing the offense trying not to make a mistake, no turnovers. This strategy will get you by some teams, but when the crap hits the fan and the QB has to be the one to make those clutch plays, Tannehill throws picks.

Appears he didn't take my advise and go see a sports psychologist in the off season :) The guys has gifts, and he still has so much potential, but his brain is holding him back.

My point is nothing has changed with him except every year he gets slightly worse.

EDIT -- Almost forgot, apparently he has the same elusiveness in the pocket as Mariota. Many QB's in the league who can't hold a candle to the speed of Tannehill are soooooooooo much more elusive in the pocket.

Tannehill managing the offense trying not to make a mistake, no turnovers. This strategy will get you by some teams, but when the crap hits the fan and the QB has to be the one to make those clutch plays, Tannehill throws picks.

Appears he didn't take my advise and go see a sports psychologist in the off season :) The guys has gifts, and he still has so much potential, but his brain is holding him back.

My point is nothing has changed with him except every year he gets slightly worse.

EDIT -- Almost forgot, apparently he has the same elusiveness in the pocket as Mariota. Many QB's in the league who can't hold a candle to the speed of Tannehill are soooooooooo much more elusive in the pocket.
b3f.jpg

Bro I had a blast. We really need to win more boring games though.
Glad to hear it was a great experience.
Turned out much better (exciting anyway) than it appeared it was going to be when I wrote that.

I ended been to like 4-5 games, one was Tennessee at Washington maybe 2010. Games was super boring, full of punts, and titans lost something like 16-7. Today started out like it may be the same.

Tannehill has the Mariota fear going on. I guess those 3 interceptions broke him and now he wants his man to have 7 or 8 steps on the defender. He has to take 3 steps and throw. Instead he is taking 3 steps, looking around, bouncing, looking around some more, then taking off out of the "pocket". Get rid of the ball.

Tannehill has the Mariota fear going on. I guess those 3 interceptions broke him and now he wants his man to have 7 or 8 steps on the defender. He has to take 3 steps and throw. Instead he is taking 3 steps, looking around, bouncing, looking around some more, then taking off out of the "pocket". Get rid of the ball.
He's throwing to a bunch of practice squad level players, with a Swiss cheese oline, and maybe the worst OC in the NFL. Idk what u expect tbh

My biggest concern is that Vrabel and the Titans think slipping by bad teams is proof their way of doing things works, when actually it’s always the reason they come up short in the end against championship teams.

I wish T17 had that kind of time... seems to me that back foot plants then T17 is swarmed by defenders immediatly

it aint no party, it aint no disco, aint no fooling around, no time for dancing or lovey dovey T17 aint got time for that now

Burks and Woods will be a good duo, but not until next season
Chase + Higgins
AJ + Smith
Jefferson+ Theilen
Diggs + Davis
Waddle + Hill
Allen + Williams
Adams + Renfroe
Lamb + Gallup
Evans + Godwin
Olave + Thomas
Deebo + Ayiuk
Kupp + Robinson

That's 12 duos that I don't think you can argue Burks + Woods are better than, and there is a couple more that are at least arguable. I like Burks and woods but I don't think they're striking fear in anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back