Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how you fix LT this late. Teams don’t want to trade decent back ups and not sure who is out there that would be even remotely in any kind of shape to play in two weeks in FA. I think we are stuck trying to make gold out of straw.
I WISH we had straw to turn into gold. The OL the Titans are working with is more like manure.

That's true, but I seriously feel like anyone at this point can be better than Daley at LT. He is an absolute fail of a LT. Lure someone out of retirement at this point.

We just can't go with Daley anymore.
I was blasted by a poster for saying that when we signed him. Living in NC I had seen him play. The most laughable thing is when we signed him JR said he had quick feet. That sealed it for me we have no clue how to evaluate OL. Daley’s feet couldn’t be slower if they were on backwards.

I am just amazed at how far the quality of play has fallen in a year. The entire AFC South is a joke. Whats a shame is that there isnt even a good core to say we are rebuilding because there are just way too may holes in the talent.

OK, finally my nerves have settled down, I’m breathing normally again and still in shock we were able to pull that win out of our boohiney’s!

And the Texan’s beat the Kitty Kats…. LOL

I am just amazed at how far the quality of play has fallen in a year. The entire AFC South is a joke. Whats a shame is that there isnt even a good core to say we are rebuilding because there are just way too may holes in the talent.

RB the only core with Henry and Hillard that's good.

Other than that, we are depleted in all positions.

What is Mike Munchak up to these days?

One of the best OL coaches I can remember, and to be honest I'd try him in pads on Sunday over some of these starters.

Daley was absolutely abused today! And obviously we really missed Nate Davis. But my gosh, Tanney has got to try and throw the ball away instead of taking a costly sack. I realize that there were times that Tanney didn’t even have time to get rid of the ball but there were many times he took a sack instead of throwing the ball away…

My hopes were dashed earlier than I expected this season. We may make the playoffs as a division winner, but I have zero confidence we make any noise once there. We simply don’t have the horses to win big. OL as I said preseason will be our downfall.

To a certain extent, the lack of secondary is not helping.

A good front line can make an ok secondary look better, but the secondary still has to achieve “ok” levels of play.

That's true. But I still don't think our DL has been up to par this season.

We literally had Simmons flanked to he left by himself on a few plays.

Simmons is a beast when matched 1 v 1, not 1 v 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back