Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daley was absolutely abused today! And obviously we really missed Nate Davis. But my gosh, Tanney has got to try and throw the ball away instead of taking a costly sack. I realize that there were times that Tanney didn’t even have time to get rid of the ball but there were many times he took a sack instead of throwing the ball away…
yeah I did not realize Daly was mexican... ole'

Crazy to think if Fat Randy hits a game winner, this trash team would be 4-1

Yes that field goal range was expected for him to make and they put in a good spot for him, but we shouldn’t even have been in the position to begin with. We choked the game away way before Bullock choked.

Tannehill not looking like azz lately, so that’s good. Given the receivers he has to work with, he’s been pretty good lately.

Tannehill not looking like azz lately, so that’s good. Given the receivers he has to work with, he’s been pretty good lately.
He made a play or two, but he's not on top of it yet. He's certainly played better for us, but he's not the only one, and apparently it was enough for the W. As ugly as it is, it's better than an L :brow:

We're all going to need blood pressure medication within 5 years for the amount of stress this team puts us through --- actually, I should add to that...... the amount of stress this team puts us through -- without listening..

The last time they kinda listened to the fans was when everyone was ready to cut ties when they said they were continuing forward with Mike Mularkey.....

Let's be honest --- our 2nd half offense was just as awful, and actually worse in the face of a great DL that was even missing a piece (Chase Young) ...... that deep throw to NWI, I will never understand how that did not flutter, and turn into a fly ball INT...

The King, Stonehouse, and the Defense bailed out downing again...

[And Radunz should never see the field again..]

We're all going to need blood pressure medication within 5 years for the amount of stress this team puts us through --- actually, I should add to that...... the amount of stress this team puts us through -- without listening..

The last time they kinda listened to the fans was when everyone was ready to cut ties when they said they were continuing forward with Mike Mularkey.....

Let's be honest --- our 2nd half offense was just as awful, and actually worse in the face of a great DL that was even missing a piece (Chase Young) ...... that deep throw to NWI, I will never understand how that did not flutter, and turn into a fly ball INT...

The King, Stonehouse, and the Defense bailed out downing again...

[And Radunz should never see the field again..]
Yeah, Radunz’s ass has chafe! Ain’t no skin on it! Whole line got blown up on passing downs.

it is a catch 22. On one hand, getting the wins are a good thing, on the other hand, Vrabel absolutely doesnt learn from wins. It just solidifies his beliefs. This team needs a lot of changes. We are not playing for a SB this year, so whats the point of winning games and not learning from them to improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back