Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Landry only have 5 sacks the year before then? Landry is not that great. He’s a product of others. The defense hasn’t missed him whatsoever. Like I said, one of the most overrated Titans ever. That happens a lot with fans that can only read stats.

Landry got a million pressures. Always. His sacks have been a product of having someone else with push.

He also sets the edge great and is all over the field making tackles. Weaver made a nice play downfield and is getting better every week, but he's a liability in the run game.

Why did Landry only have 5 sacks the year before then? Landry is not that great. He’s a product of others. The defense hasn’t missed him whatsoever. Like I said, one of the most overrated Titans ever. That happens a lot with fans that can only read stats.

So you ignore 2 years, just to try and prove your point?

So you ignore 2 years, just to try and prove your point?
Going to have another great year this year not playing. Glad JRob paid him and traded away the biggest playmaker we’ve ever had at WR. I promise Landry is very easily replaceable. He already has been. A WR like AJ Brown is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back