Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see Lewan going anywhere unless it's via trade and that team eat some cap... otherwise he needs to restructure his contract

Im sticking with Lewan. You know how hard it is getting a solid LT. Teams can go through decades not getting 1 and we have 1. Granted he's like the 7 th highest paid or something now but he's ours. This hate I don't get, we got alot bigger trouble on o line than Taylor. And this shit about him popping for peds, he got caught taking a protein shake or something which had something in it which is on the banned substance list, Big fucking woop. Knowing 1st hand after being In the British military, we couldn't take half of the American work out supplements because they had soo much shit in them that you'd pop off on a drugs test. Easily done.

Im sticking with Lewan. You know how hard it is getting a solid LT. Teams can go through decades not getting 1 and we have 1. Granted he's like the 7 th highest paid or something now but he's ours. This hate I don't get, we got alot bigger trouble on o line than Taylor. And this **** about him popping for peds, he got caught taking a protein shake or something which had something in it which is on the banned substance list, Big ****ing woop. Knowing 1st hand after being In the British military, we couldn't take half of the American work out supplements because they had soo much **** in them that you'd pop off on a drugs test. Easily done.
British military! No kidding.

I agree. Might as well stick with Lewan for 1 more year. But I kinda doubt we would restructure. That pushes guaranteed money into 2023, whereas we could simply cut him after 2022 for nothing. But you never know.

Im sticking with Lewan. You know how hard it is getting a solid LT. Teams can go through decades not getting 1 and we have 1. Granted he's like the 7 th highest paid or something now but he's ours. This hate I don't get, we got alot bigger trouble on o line than Taylor. And this **** about him popping for peds, he got caught taking a protein shake or something which had something in it which is on the banned substance list, Big ****ing woop. Knowing 1st hand after being In the British military, we couldn't take half of the American work out supplements because they had soo much **** in them that you'd pop off on a drugs test. Easily done.

It's probably the fact that he is one of the highest paid LT, but barely grades out as top 20, and then since he's been done for PEDs he's been shrinking and shrinking to the point he'll soon be considered a tall TE.

Dude is paid like a premier LT, but plays like a podcast host who also plays football 8-12 weeks a year.

It's probably the fact that he is one of the highest paid LT, but barely grades out as top 20, and then since he's been done for PEDs he's been shrinking and shrinking to the point he'll soon be considered a tall TE.

Dude is paid like a premier LT, but plays like a podcast host who also plays football 8-12 weeks a year.

This. TL77 is soft serve ice cream. Def not earned what he’s been paid. Back Street Boy entertainer. Highly penalized. Often out or injured.

won’t be sad if he takes his show elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back