Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sticking with Lewan. You know how hard it is getting a solid LT. Teams can go through decades not getting 1 and we have 1. Granted he's like the 7 th highest paid or something now but he's ours. This hate I don't get, we got alot bigger trouble on o line than Taylor. And this **** about him popping for peds, he got caught taking a protein shake or something which had something in it which is on the banned substance list, Big ****ing woop. Knowing 1st hand after being In the British military, we couldn't take half of the American work out supplements because they had soo much **** in them that you'd pop off on a drugs test. Easily done.
his lame ass aint playing cause hes choosing NOT to play

It’s amazing to me how many fanbases have no idea how difficult it is to get a good LT in the NFL.

It took Conklin over a year to return to his All Pro form. Titans fans are so quick to crown someone and throw in the towel on another guy. It’s unbelievable.

It’s amazing to me how many fanbases have no idea how difficult it is to get a good LT in the NFL.

It took Conklin over a year to return to his All Pro form. Titans fans are so quick to crown someone and throw in the towel on another guy. It’s unbelievable.
While this is true... the other factor is the barrage of "experts" and the local sports talkers telling fans what "to believe".

ie: Mariota

While this is true... the other factor is the barrage of "experts" and the local sports talkers telling fans what "to believe".

ie: Mariota

That’s true. The truth is often somewhere in the middle.

But that doesn’t change how quickly fans turn on a guy and crown the replacement.

If Lewan gets cut and returns to a pro bowl level next year for a new team. Every single fan who wanted him gone would be complaining about JRob cutting him.

That’s true. The truth is often somewhere in the middle.

But that doesn’t change how quickly fans turn on a guy and crown the replacement.

If Lewan gets cut and returns to a pro bowl level next year for a new team. Every single fan who wanted him gone would be complaining about JRob cutting him.
Again, I think Byard is a perfect example of this fan behavior. There were a LOT of people on here calling to move on from Byard last year and now he’s bounced right back to ProBowl form.

There is a reason us armchair GMs and coaches aren’t actually getting paid millions of dollars to make those decisions. If we were really that good, we wouldn’t be on this board spouting our often misguided opinions. We’d be in the sidelines making the big bucks.

not a fan here would not have been an improvement over The Lorax at GM... NOT one

the only reason Lorax was GM was family connection with Adams' NOT competency

as an example

Again, I think Byard is a perfect example of this fan behavior. There were a LOT of people on here calling to move on from Byard last year and now he’s bounced right back to ProBowl form.

There is a reason us armchair GMs and coaches aren’t actually getting paid millions of dollars to make those decisions. If we were really that good, we wouldn’t be on this board spouting our often misguided opinions. We’d be in the sidelines making the big bucks.

Another great example!

To be fair, due to injuries and lack of pass rush, Byard was not playing his position like he typically would. A lot more was asked of him last year. Also, Byard was not 31 years old last year like Lewan is now.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair, due to injuries and lack of pass rush, Byard was not playing his position like he typically would. A lot more was asked of him last year. Also, Byard was not 31 years old last year like Lewan is now.
all true but to be fair OL can be effective till late 30s

CDC just said quarantine time is now just 5 days instead of 10 (LOL). NFL should update their policy ASAP so these guys aren’t missing games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back