Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far this morning all I've read is articles that aren't about how the Titans beat the Rams but more of the "there are huge question marks with the Titans offence" ones. Why can't people just praise the Titans for the win?

I cant believe how improved our defence is.

Between the chiefs and rams, 2 of the hardest offences to stop in the league, all we gave up was 1 garbage time td and a couple field goals. That's insane.

Big Jeff, Autry, Landry, and Byard are some of the best players on defence in the league right now, and were gonna get Fulton back soon.

Saying literal prayers that Henry has a good recovery from surgery. If he's 100% for the playoffs, why not us

So far this morning all I've read is articles that aren't about how the Titans beat the Rams but more of the "there are huge question marks with the Titans offence" ones. Why can't people just praise the Titans for the win?

The Titans offense was better than the Rams offense. Titans need to keep playing with a chip. Ignore us. No problem.

Just keep winning and they will come around. Beat the Saints.

Time to give some credit to JRob and Vrabel for revamping the defense over the offseason. Also the promotion of Shane Bowen was not a popular one either.

It’s clear these 2 know what they are doing. Let’s sit back and enjoy!

The Titans offense was better than the Rams offense. Titans need to keep playing with a chip. Ignore us. No problem.

Just keep winning and they will come around. Beat the Saints.
Uh, no. Titans’ offense had less than 200 yards. 3.5 yards a play. Fewer first downs. Defense won that game.

The addition of talent certainly is a major factor in our improvement but I’m giving Jim Schwartz a bunch of the credit as well.

He has always been great at getting pressure with his front 4. The stunt games these guys are playing are helping to scheme our pressure…it is t just beating your guy 1 on 1.

We blitzed Long more yesterday than in previous weeks….I love putting new wrinkles into the game plan as the season goes along…just gives other teams more to have to digest.

playing more 2 deep zone is also a staple of Schwartz defense

you aren’t seeing WRs running wide open deep because of our shell and pressure up front.

McVay was an idiot to not run Henderson more…and the same can be said for Andy Reid and the Bills as well….they all made themselves 1 dimensional when the score did not call for it.

The Saints are gonna make us stop the run and then take their shots

Since week 5, the Titans are 1st in wins, 1st in turnover differential, 2nd in point differential and 3rd in points per game.

Looking at where we are and where the NFC is, I think our week 1 game against the Cards could be the SB this year. I won't lie, I don't look forward to playing them again.

I couldnt help but notice this today, because i remember just a few days ago how all the media said our season was over.

So i did a little cropping/collage work so we can all get a good laugh at Stephen A/ESPN

View attachment 18894

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back