Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea.. that’s how the NFL works. The defense held the Rams offense and gave us great field position. There was only 1 pick 6. But the offense still has to get it into the end zone. The offense scored 21 points. They did their job.
Man. You suck at analyzing games. The defense won the game. Period. Only 1 pick 6? That’s 6 points. Remember the interception at the goal line? That’s another 7 points. The offense did NOTHING!

Man. You suck at analyzing games. The defense won the game. Period. Only 1 pick 6? That’s 6 points. Remember the interception at the goal line? That’s another 7 points. The offense did NOTHING!

I never said they didn’t. I said the Titans offense was better than the Rams was. It was. You suck at reading comprehension.

We won 4 games in a row where we were underdogs. That's great. But if this team wants to go the distance, they have to also show up and win games like this week when they are favored. No more let downs, no more laying an egg against bad teams. LET'S GO!

saw somewhere only a handful of teams have defeated 4 of the last seasons PO teams in a row and they all went to Superb Owl... most winning it... want to say 5 team and 3 won

We won 4 games in a row where we were underdogs. That's great. But if this team wants to go the distance, they have to also show up and win games like this week when they are favored. No more let downs, no more laying an egg against bad teams. LET'S GO!

This.

This is my biggest concern. We got beat by the Jets; shit like that cannot happen again. Titans should go undefeated the rest of the way, as long as they don't play down to their opponents.

I cant believe how improved our defence is.

Between the chiefs and rams, 2 of the hardest offences to stop in the league, all we gave up was 1 garbage time td and a couple field goals. That's insane.

Big Jeff, Autry, Landry, and Byard are some of the best players on defence in the league right now, and were gonna get Fulton back soon.

Saying literal prayers that Henry has a good recovery from surgery. If he's 100% for the playoffs, why not us
I agree with the overall sentiment but the chiefs offense has actually been pretty mediocre this season.

Yea.. true.. but they have only lost 2 games. One against a team they should have beat, but they were not exactly at full strength. It happens. The Saints aren’t a push over, it’s a game they should win, but the Saints don’t suck.

Fuck the Saints

Our only blemish is the Jets loss... Arizona is a good team. We are winning without a full team and some areas that need improvement...can't wait to see us when fully healthy and the offense clicking like we thought it would

Front 4 have been immense these last few weeks. The pressure we got vs the Rams is reminiscent of opposition teams against us when our line shi.ts the bed.

It was just so cool to watch knowing that most plays we were being disruptive up front.

The Simmons sack where he pushed his man back 5 metres into Stafford was a thing of beauty.

Its no myth that pressure makes a QB see things and thats when you see the secondary making plays too.

So I watched the Byard Pick 6 again and it appears Vrabes had words with Byard after. I think he was unhappy with him because even Byard said he was not where he was supposed to be on the play

I have a good feeling about this year. Like the last time we were this good was 08, but the difference is we all knew without Chris Johnson, we were screwed, he was literally our only threat. Kerry Collins was probably the worst starting QB in the league, Lendale White was average at best, and also probably had the worst starting receivers in the league. This year, we are still stacked on offense with weapons even without Henry.

Okay. No love for the defense that set that up? Titans’ offense was pretty bad. Every stat supports that. If you said, “The Titans defense was better than the Rams defense” then you’d be correct. Titans offense was not better than the Rams offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back