Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. No love for the defense that set that up? Titans’ offense was pretty bad. Every stat supports that. If you said, “The Titans defense was better than the Rams defense” then you’d be correct. Titans offense was not better than the Rams offense.
The defense won the Rams game..the offense got points early but didn't do much in the 2nd half...Stafford didn't do enough

Good grief. Everybody still got the Josh Allen wiener in their mouths. The Bills are NOT going to the Super Bowl.
Amazing how we beat them, Jags beat them but they're still the favourites?? I know we lost to the Jets but since then it's been pretty impressive...we beat the Rams in LA, who many in that article are still taking, WITHOUT Henry!

Amazing how we beat them, Jags beat them but they're still the favourites?? I know we lost to the Jets but since then it's been pretty impressive...we beat the Rams in LA, who many in that article are still taking, WITHOUT Henry!
I noticed a few of them don't want to admit an error in judgement and change their picks.

1st game in a month I was able to watch in real time, what a Welcome Home!

I was able to stream it while traveling through YouTube TV and listened to it while driving, but by the time the second half started, I parked to watch the rest.

It was worth every second of the travel delay!

:wooo:
A VPN should allow you to stream from your normal U.S. sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back