Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Ba Hesus! Not messing around. Hard to Cover when you play 15 yards off every play. RIP Dennis Kelly! He saved us many times! Must be wanting to sign another player.

No one wanted to trade for him for even a 7th rounder? Yikes... guess no one wants to pay him 10m

Last edited by a moderator:
According to overthecap.com:

Releasing Adoree created ZERO dead money and freed up $10,244,000 in cap space.

Releasing Kelly created $3,166,667 in dead money and freed up $5,166,666 in cap space

A total of $15,410,666 of cap savings between the two.

So we have one corner? Great.

We have fulton and Borders and cruishank can play the slot. We technically have a couple other guys on the roster too. Chris jackson and another guy I'm not quite so sure about. Watch out for a big signing today. Must have a wide reciever or a tight end in our sites.

The corner class is really loaded, while I'm quite surprised I'm not completely shocked about these moves.

Hopefully this creates enough for us to bring back Jayon and Daquon now along with a big splash at tight end or WR. JR really putting alot of faith in this scrub RT we just signed huh? Lol. Wow just wow

Vrabel must've told JR to bolster the front 7 or he'd cut his di*k off

We have fulton and Borders and cruishank can play the slot. We technically have a couple other guys on the roster too. Chris jackson and another guy I'm not quite so sure about. Watch out for a big signing today. Must have a wide reciever or a tight end in our sites.

The corner class is really loaded, while I'm quite surprised I'm not completely shocked about these moves
Borders is sooooooo bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back