Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn’t cost us any dead money. Adoree sucks and is not worth that money. He constantly is out of position and gives up huge plays.
What?!? You're crazy. So now our 2 first rounders from that draft are no longer on this team. Our 1st rounder from last year is no longer on the team. At what point do you start holding jrob accountable???

Wow, I didnt see this coming but cant say I disapprove. Just never had much Adoree love. He is OK, IMO, but nothing to write home about.

What?!? You're crazy. So now our 2 first rounders from that draft are no longer on this team. Our 1st rounder from last year is no longer on the team. At what point do you start holding jrob accountable???
I don’t care where they were drafted. Neither were worth the money they were paid. You don’t keep a bad player and over pay him because you picked him in the first round.

Why did you BS the post? I simply highlighted that JRob must have tried to trade him before outright releasing him bearing in mind there is no cap hit...
Doubtful. Someone would have traded for him for sure. He will get a contract for at least 10 mil a year somewhere else

I don’t care where they were drafted. Neither were worth the money they were paid. You don’t keep a bad player and over pay him because you picked him in the first round.
What im saying is you pick up davis extension then and keep him for one more year at a fair price. Not let them both walk. Both are very good players. Davis was definitely worth the money. Dude was highly efficient on 3rd downs, an incredible blocker, and put up 1k as the 3rd option in our offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back